BY EVIAN

• Does anyone else like this water?29 Answers
  • Is this water worth the extra cost of other bottled waters?4 Answers
  • Why is this the #1 most reviewed item in the Eco category...2 Answers
Ali J.
Evian is my favorite water brand. It's so mineral rich and pure. It will forever be my favorite. I suggest buying it it's a little pricey for water but it's from the French Alps so it really is worth it.
Tiffany C.
Corryton , TN
This is my favorite bottled water. It is a little pricey but I love the flavor (if you can say that water has flavor..lol). I feel it has a smoother taste than many bottled waters. I have bought this water many times and will purchase many more. I highly recommend it.
Amanda B.
Irvine, CA
My favorite premium water brand! And I love the fact that it comes in a glass bottle! I've done research and Evian is filtered naturally over a decade through the mountains in France, so it truly is a naturally filtered water. I don't like drinking water through a Brita filter anymore.
Tiffany R.
Cantril, IA
My absolute favorite water , it just taste so amazing , has a refreshed almost hint of a sweet taste. It is pricier than most water , and extremely hard to find where I live. But I recommend it to anyone and anyone who doesn't like water , because it taste really good for being water !
Sonia B.
Glendale , AZ
This water is pretty refreshing when cold. Room temperature tastes about the same as other but cold yes!!🙋 i like to go to the supermarket and taste it out of the refrigerated and drink it right there and then. Since I live in a desert it's pretty necessary to do this ha
Miranda T.
Dearborn Heights, MI
Water is water to me so I always judge the price and bottle when buying a water bottle. This is affordable, sleek and I love the snap up lid:) makes it easy to drink when driving! Love the ones with the red cap!Evian - Natural Mineral Water - 9x330ml (Case of 2)
Sydney B.
It is water so I can't say much about the taste other than it is refreshing water. I love the packaging and it is really easy to just throw in your purse when you are on the go. I don't even usually buy bottles water.
Kamila V.
Syracuse
Better than FIJI, usually you get a better deal with bottles larger than 1L. It’s best for people who have an intense acid reflex as the water is similar to those with low ph levels. However, this one has better taste.
Kymberly F.
Drinking this now at work. Refreshing, quenching and the bottle is nice to look at. I try to do the 1.5L bottle each day before I leave work and the big evian bottle helps to keep track of that.
Lauren P.
Review for: evian® Natural Spring Water more...
Gag. Call me crazy but this water is terrible. I swear it leaves this terrible chalky filmy taste in my mouth. I know a lot of people love it, but I prefer just about any other water brand to this one.
Summer B.
Sabina, OH
Does this taste weird to anyone else?
Ashley D.
Does anyone else like this water?
Summer S.
Lawrenceville, GA
Where can I find this product?
Stephanie R.
Delano, CA
I have a question does this water brand make flavored water?
Amber K.
Covington, KY
What is the difference between this and Fiji water?

Amazon