BY EVIAN

• Is this water worth the extra cost of other bottled waters?4 Answers
  • Why is this the #1 most reviewed item in the Eco category...2 Answers
Gracie V.
Glen Allen, VA
I honestly don't know what it is about evian but it just does something. I went to New York for a few days in November with my mom and picked up some evian for our hotel room. It was just so nice to come back to the hotel and out of the cold and have something sonrefreshing right there. And it was so nice for my skin. And i actually enjoyed waking up in the morning.
Andrea P.

my mother met her that her pregnancy was very strict when what they ate. excellent quality and can recycle the bottle and find a thousand uses. this is a daily necessity and this firm is a favorite of many worldwide however we need to take this or any presentation
Michael H.
York, PA
It's water, not much to report here.... It taste good and clean, it will quench your thirst, it comes in a decent size and is not very costly. The packaging is decent , maybe it could be more eco friendly? Other wise, I'd recommend it to others. It's pretty good.
R T.
I've always liked bottled water and Evian is my favorite. It might sound odd, but it tastes better than most bottled waters. Also the packaging is great and easy to take with you. I love how ergonomic the cap is and that you can't lose it. It is always a must in my house.
Jennifer C.
Lakewood, CA
Honestly I use this stuff to wash my face. I have a tendency to break out and for some reason using Evian water to rinse my face helps. As far as taste goes it tastes just like any other pricey water you find in your local stores. I would buy again and recommend.
Ellen C.
Pt Pleasant, NJ
My husband thinks Evian water cleanses the soul as much as the body. He feels the PH balance is perfect for rehydration after working outside. The packaging is perfect in its simplicity and we will definitely purchase again.
Vasy P.
Holly springs , GA
I've always been obsessed with deer park but after getting pregnant it would taste bitter to me. I tried this and so glad I did! It's not bitter like other spring water and very smooth. Which I could buy it in bulk. Definitely buying again. Great packaging too!
Donyelle H.
Orlando, FL
This is my go to water! I just love the fresh taste. It tastes exactly as if someone had bottled up melting glacier water. The packaging is very modern and looks great in photos. I buy this water every grocery trip I take!
Robert K.
Abingdon, MD
My wife will only drink Evian -- she claims it's the best water out there. It's pricey, but I've found that the 1-liter bottle is the best deal. I drink filtered water from the refrigerator and the taste is the same to me, so I'm not a good candidate to compare.
Chella W.
Weston, FL
Refreshing light taste that is why recognized as one of the best Waters out there compared to dasani. Water which has a very tap water taste this water is very light taste like as if you're drinking purified rain drops
Summer B.
Sabina, OH
Does this taste weird to anyone else?
Ashley D.
Does anyone else like this water?
Summer S.
Lawrenceville, GA
Where can I find this product?
Stephanie R.
Delano, CA
I have a question does this water brand make flavored water?
Amber K.
Covington, KY
What is the difference between this and Fiji water?

Amazon