BY EVIAN

• Does anyone else like this water?29 Answers
  • Is this water worth the extra cost of other bottled waters?4 Answers
  • Why is this the #1 most reviewed item in the Eco category...2 Answers
Karla B.
This water is not just great to drink, bot put it in a little spray bottle and its great fpr your skinn too. I don't understand how it happens, it just does, your skin will absorb a light misty layer more than regular water.
Madison C.
For some reason this water just does not taste all that great to me , perhaps it is too alkaline for my taste. I just find it slimey as compared to my tap water or smartwater . I can never get past a few sips of this because of this reasons however my siblings swear by this.
Kollina D.
Syracuse, NY
Evian has always been very high quality, and their repackaging has really impressed me. I really love the new bottles. It's pricier than your average bottled water, but I do think that you pay for the feeling/experience of the brand. I highly recommend it to others.
Jennifer C.
Lakewood, CA
Honestly I use this stuff to wash my face. I have a tendency to break out and for some reason using Evian water to rinse my face helps. As far as taste goes it tastes just like any other pricey water you find in your local stores. I would buy again and recommend.
Kathy G.
San Francisco, CA
I like the taste of this better than most other cheapish bottled waters, and I love the cap design, it flips open and closed so there is no losing the cap. This is the bottle I get when I stop at a gas station on a long road trip.
Michael H.
York, PA
It's water, not much to report here.... It taste good and clean, it will quench your thirst, it comes in a decent size and is not very costly. The packaging is decent , maybe it could be more eco friendly? Other wise, I'd recommend it to others. It's pretty good.
sarah c.
Mabelvale, AR
This is a nice tasting water. The price is great and is a great value. I recommend to anyone. The flavor is smooth. I know most say water doesn't have a taste but it does to me. Its just so fresh. If you haven't go buy it and taste it. You will love it. I promise.
Jasmin S.
La Mesa, CA
My mother is always telling me that this water has a different taste then any other water she's ever had. I am still confused as to how honestly. I do drink this often because my mother buys it. I'd buy again because my mother enjoys it enough and it IS water LOL
Molleigh W.
Orlando, FL
I picked this up at a gas station because it was on sale. It's not my favorite but I didn't hate it! The taste is ok but not super clean tasting in my opinion. I prefer other brands but am not opposed to drinking this again
Jenna J.
Some of my favorite water. I believe in you get what you pay for, and I definitely can taste the difference between Evian and other bottled water brands. Not only does it taste more purified, the mixture of the minerals leaves a fresh taste in my mouth afterwards.
Summer B.
Sabina, OH
Does this taste weird to anyone else?
Ashley D.
Does anyone else like this water?
Summer S.
Lawrenceville, GA
Where can I find this product?
Stephanie R.
Delano, CA
I have a question does this water brand make flavored water?
Amber K.
Covington, KY
What is the difference between this and Fiji water?

Amazon