BY EVIAN

• Is this water worth the extra cost of other bottled waters?4 Answers
  • Why is this the #1 most reviewed item in the Eco category...2 Answers
Jessica R.
Olmsted Twp, OH
Evian is by far the best water in the world! It tastes the purest to me. I fell in love with it while living in France and will "treat" myself to it now and then here in the States, to remind myself of my time in France :)
Michelle M.
Perfect size for drinking water. This had a pure and clean taste that I always enjoy. I look for this water first every time I go into the convenience store. Unfortunately its not always available in the cooler when I want it.
Hillary R.
Urbana, OH
The one thing that sticks out to me about this bottle is that it has a flip top lid. So it makes it very convenient for me to have this while working and not being able to spill any liquid by leaving a cap off. Although the flip lid doesn't last a very long time
Vasy P.
Holly springs , GA
I've always been obsessed with deer park but after getting pregnant it would taste bitter to me. I tried this and so glad I did! It's not bitter like other spring water and very smooth. Which I could buy it in bulk. Definitely buying again. Great packaging too!
Joanne W.
Pinehurst, NC
My mom and I pack these in the car when we're getting for a long drive. She likes these because of the purity. But to me, they don't taste as crisp as other spring waters can be. Not 100% worth the price if you ask me, but other than taste, I have no complaints!
Mackenzie K.
Danville, IL
Very smooth. I'm a water fanatic (it's my favorite drink) and it's probably one of the best bottles water I've tasted. Kind of on the pricey side for a bottle of water, and personally I'd prefer just drinking some Ice Mountain or Fiji. I'd buy it again, though.
Karla B.
This water is not just great to drink, bot put it in a little spray bottle and its great fpr your skinn too. I don't understand how it happens, it just does, your skin will absorb a light misty layer more than regular water.
sarah c.
Mabelvale, AR
This is a nice tasting water. The price is great and is a great value. I recommend to anyone. The flavor is smooth. I know most say water doesn't have a taste but it does to me. Its just so fresh. If you haven't go buy it and taste it. You will love it. I promise.
Jenna J.
Some of my favorite water. I believe in you get what you pay for, and I definitely can taste the difference between Evian and other bottled water brands. Not only does it taste more purified, the mixture of the minerals leaves a fresh taste in my mouth afterwards.
Andrea P.

my mother met her that her pregnancy was very strict when what they ate. excellent quality and can recycle the bottle and find a thousand uses. this is a daily necessity and this firm is a favorite of many worldwide however we need to take this or any presentation
Summer B.
Sabina, OH
Does this taste weird to anyone else?
Ashley D.
Does anyone else like this water?
Summer S.
Lawrenceville, GA
Where can I find this product?
Stephanie R.
Delano, CA
I have a question does this water brand make flavored water?
Amber K.
Covington, KY
What is the difference between this and Fiji water?

Amazon