BY EVIAN

• Is this water worth the extra cost of other bottled waters?4 Answers
  • Why is this the #1 most reviewed item in the Eco category...2 Answers
Kaitlyn M.
Atlanta, GA
The iconic Evian natural spring water! There is a reason so many celebrities are shown carrying this water with them in airports- it's a great tasting refreshing bottled water that you know is not simply tap water bottles up.
Gricelda S.
Los Angeles, CA
This is my favorite water if all time, probably because it does not taste like dirt but also because I feel that I get my needed daily water intake .. I mean the bottle it self makes you want a taste of the freshness within it!
Donna H.
Clinton, WA
I have purchased this water in the past , it has a pretty good taste , not one of my favorites but I do like it . The value for this one is not as good as some others that I regularly purchased . I usually only get this one when the stores have a sale running on it .
sam s.
Lubbock, TX
When my family shops at walmart we always buy a case of this when it's on sale because it's just such good clean water and it's nice when you have a large family to be able to buy larger multiple packs of things when you shop.
Mary E.
Bedford, PA
Evian is by far my most favorite. It is perfectly PH-balanced and tastes very smooth. It is the best bottled water I have ever had. I like the packaging and it is a bit pricey, however, it is worth every penny. I will remain purchasing this bottled water regularly.
hien L.
Trussville, AL
Refreshing and always hydrating. I love this water. The value is inexpensive, too. The water is crisp and clean in flavor. I think that this product couldn't compare to others. For a well known brand, I will buy this water again. I will also recommend it to others,too.
Mandy P.
Dewitt, VA
i am not a water drinker, buti absolutely love this water! It is sooooooooo refreshing. and really does have a differant taste then nomrla bottled water. The price is kind of extreme for water, that you can get for free out of faucet but the flavor kind of makes it worth it.
kate m.
Brooklyn, NY
Evian is the best to me. It's so light and crisp and doesn't taste like it's been sitting in a plastic bottle for how ever long it actually has. I don't buy bottled water that often because I use reusable bottles but I typically go for Evian if I'm out and need water.
Robert K.
Abingdon, MD
My wife will only drink Evian -- she claims it's the best water out there. It's pricey, but I've found that the 1-liter bottle is the best deal. I drink filtered water from the refrigerator and the taste is the same to me, so I'm not a good candidate to compare.
Michelle M.
Perfect size for drinking water. This had a pure and clean taste that I always enjoy. I look for this water first every time I go into the convenience store. Unfortunately its not always available in the cooler when I want it.
Summer B.
Sabina, OH
Does this taste weird to anyone else?
Ashley D.
Does anyone else like this water?
Summer S.
Lawrenceville, GA
Where can I find this product?
Stephanie R.
Delano, CA
I have a question does this water brand make flavored water?
Amber K.
Covington, KY
What is the difference between this and Fiji water?

Amazon