BY EVIAN

• Is this water worth the extra cost of other bottled waters?4 Answers
  • Why is this the #1 most reviewed item in the Eco category...2 Answers
Suzanne N.
Raleigh, NC
I love the flip top on these water bottles and the known quality that comes with the Evian brand. These are great for keeping in my purse while I'm on the go whether it's running errands, hiking, kayaking or just walking the dog.
Yenni I.
Los Angeles, CA
I love the clean fresh taste of it. Unlike other brands that taste a bit weird it's very affrorble for some people.some people think it's a bit to pricey. And I can't forget to mention that packaging it very simple but really nice. I can't go without this water love it
R  F.
A trusted name in bottled water for years! Available every and anywhere you shop which what I love about the brand. I've tried lots of bottled waters simply because they're easier and a more convenient way to give your body what it needs. In the end, I always go back to Evian... As the saying goes..."if all else fails..."
hien L.
Trussville, AL
Refreshing and always hydrating. I love this water. The value is inexpensive, too. The water is crisp and clean in flavor. I think that this product couldn't compare to others. For a well known brand, I will buy this water again. I will also recommend it to others,too.
Kaitlyn M.
Atlanta, GA
The iconic Evian natural spring water! There is a reason so many celebrities are shown carrying this water with them in airports- it's a great tasting refreshing bottled water that you know is not simply tap water bottles up.
Madah J.
I love bottled water and Evian tastes great. I know that sounds weird but I promise you, when I was pregnant my husband tried to trick me with Spring water in my Evian water and I immediately knew it was off!
Evian is delicious.
Madilyn G.
Cincinnati, OH
This Evian Natural Spring Water Bottle is so good!!! It tastes so clean and smooth. I would definitely recommend it to others and plan on purchasing it again. It is a little expensive, but definitely worth it. I bought mine at Krogers. It is better than other brands.
Megan C.
Elbow Lake, MN
I like the flavor of this water, and it is sold at a good price point. I like the variety of sizes that are available. I wish this was more readily available in convenience stores because it can be difficult to find at times.
sam s.
Lubbock, TX
When my family shops at walmart we always buy a case of this when it's on sale because it's just such good clean water and it's nice when you have a large family to be able to buy larger multiple packs of things when you shop.
Mary E.
Bedford, PA
Evian is by far my most favorite. It is perfectly PH-balanced and tastes very smooth. It is the best bottled water I have ever had. I like the packaging and it is a bit pricey, however, it is worth every penny. I will remain purchasing this bottled water regularly.
Summer B.
Sabina, OH
Does this taste weird to anyone else?
Ashley D.
Does anyone else like this water?
Summer S.
Lawrenceville, GA
Where can I find this product?
Stephanie R.
Delano, CA
I have a question does this water brand make flavored water?
Amber K.
Covington, KY
What is the difference between this and Fiji water?

Amazon