BY EVIAN

• Does anyone else like this water?29 Answers
  • Is this water worth the extra cost of other bottled waters?4 Answers
  • Why is this the #1 most reviewed item in the Eco category...2 Answers
Savannah P.
This is probably the best bottled water I've had thus far. It is very smooth and does not have any extra tastes (such as chlorine, dirt, metal, etc.). I like my water very cold (as cold as it can get without freezing) and Evian is so perfectly refreshing that way. It is expensive, but I do think it's worth it. I'd like to note that I always recycle my plastic bottles :)
Sarah L.
Dayton, OH
Love. love. love. Evian! I've always found this bottled water to almost be a treat because of how delicious and crisp it is. I love the wide variety of sizes and only wish they had bigger bottles! I definitely recommend picking one of these up if you don't mind the slightly higher price tag I usually see these with.
corina b.
Kitty Hawk, NC
I been trying so many kind of water home, my original home i was drinking the pure water from mountains just because seems to be more clean and without chimical stuff added in the water. here i try Fuji and Evian an i think they are both good a litle bit high on the price but its ok
Dajah J.
When I'm not drinking Fiji water, this is what I'm drinking. I love this water and it's perfect for after a workout or at work. Very, very refreshing and I'm glad I've discovered it. Also, it's not that expensive. I recommend this to all of my friends/family.
LucyLu C.
Corp Christi, TX
Review for: Evian® Natural Spring Water 24-10.48 fl. oz. Bottles more...
I do buy this, this is water has been tested for actual purified water in it, tis one of my favorites, you can taste the difference, bottle packaging is sheek, wish they had coupons or deals think the everday consumer would be drawn to it, again my opinion, but if your the type of consumer who watches everything you consume look into this water and purchase , I do recommend
Deborah S.
I love the taste it just feels natural clean water there's no weird aftertaste from bottles or any chemicals. It also comes in different size bottles that if you're going to a small outing and you are tiny sized bottles and a large bottle for multiple people to share.
Allison  C.
Troy, NY
i don't usually drink bottled water but if i do this is the brand i reach for most often. the taste is clean and doesn't taste like it's full of chemicals and other toxins. there is no after taste and i love mixing it with crystal light or propel packets.
Kirsten K.
Toledo, OH
This has always been my favorite water. Anyone who says all water tastes the same is sadly mistaken. I’ve been drinking Evian since I was a kid and it’s the best tasting water I’ve tried. Sadly the price is a little ridiculous. I feel like you pay for the name rather than the product. It’s great water but it’s still just water.
Meghan R.
Evian is a great option when buying bottled water. It is never the most expensive but it still good quality and my favorite part are the size options. I like to keep one large water bottle on hand and I have found that Evian's large option is the perfect size.
Amanda P.
Atlanta, GA
Evian is the best bottled water! The water is so smooth and velvety (literally like the bottle slogan says). Because it is so expensive, I only treat myself to these on occasion. I use Evian as a reward for achieving goals - it's a bit expensive but worth it when I want a "good-for-me" treat.
Summer B.
Sabina, OH
Does this taste weird to anyone else?
Ashley D.
Does anyone else like this water?
Summer S.
Lawrenceville, GA
Where can I find this product?
Stephanie R.
Delano, CA
I have a question does this water brand make flavored water?
Amber K.
Covington, KY
What is the difference between this and Fiji water?

Amazon