BY EVIAN

• Does anyone else like this water?29 Answers
  • Is this water worth the extra cost of other bottled waters?4 Answers
  • Why is this the #1 most reviewed item in the Eco category...2 Answers
Tina H.
This water was great. It taste fresh and filter liked I expected and it had a refreshing effect. I would definitely purchase again as its usually hard for me to drink larger amounts of water and I didn't notice with this brand. I will buy again to see because maybe I was just thirsty
Warren  M.
Las Cruces, NM
Most people can agree that water is water but Evian and other leading brands do provide a better product then generic store brands of bottled water. Crisp clean filtered taste without tasting to "filtered" if you can understand what I mean.
Mariia B.
New Castle, DE
Classic natural drinking water. I like its mild taste, its usable and nice designed battle. It isn't salty like many mineral waters, it's just spring one that means neutral taste and mineralisation. I don't use it for preparing tea or coffee, just as everyday drinking water. Maybe it's a bit expensive for this purpose, but I like the taste.
Tyrah H.
Morrow, GA
Best spring water on the market. It's so good and I can usually find them for 2/5$ at my neighborhood grocery store. This is literally the best water I've ever had and it doesn't have that bleach-y taste like purified waters do. An absolute favorite!
Leigh Ann K.
Alexandria, LA
This is my favorite water. Even when I'm sick & have a sore throat this water doesn't hurt it. It is so smooth & almost creamy tasting. I can drink these way too fast. I have recently found these at my local big box stores & got a much better deal which is great because they are pricey.
Hylisha A.
Shreveport, LA
Great product but in my opinion this water is an acquired taste... When I first tasted this brand I noticed it had a funny taste . But as I continued to make future purchase I began to love the water... Yes I would buy this brand again ..
Brandi N.
Baton Rouge, LA
I have been drinking Evian for years. The water always tastes good and I don't feel like I am drinking a bunch of chemicals. Its a great price and you can find it at a lot of retailers. I love it and will definitely continue to buy it. Also, Evian makes a wonderful facial mist too.
Kari L.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I always stop at 7-Eleven for one of these. I drink about three and a half liters of water a day and these are perfect. The water is the best tasting of anything else you can get at your grocery store or mini market. Seriously the best.
Jenna R.
Pasadena, TX
This bottle is awesome, the flip top is perfect for people like me who always seem to lose the top to their bottles. As far as the taste of the water goes I think it's on par with most other popular brands. I always buy this one to take to the gym specifically because of the top.
Lauren M.
Midlothian, VA
Water can be icky sometimes but that's never the case with Evian! I drink this almost every day from the local gourmet grocer to help keep my water intake in check! Tastes much much better than Dasani and I would definitely buy again. You should too!
Summer B.
Sabina, OH
Does this taste weird to anyone else?
Ashley D.
Does anyone else like this water?
Summer S.
Lawrenceville, GA
Where can I find this product?
Stephanie R.
Delano, CA
I have a question does this water brand make flavored water?
Amber K.
Covington, KY
What is the difference between this and Fiji water?

Amazon