BY EVIAN

• Is this water worth the extra cost of other bottled waters?4 Answers
  • Why is this the #1 most reviewed item in the Eco category...2 Answers
ec408e c.
Union City, CA
I haven't had this product in a long time so I don't remember if it tastes smooth like Fiji Water or Smart Water. I'm just not picky when it comes to water and will drink any brand. My household mainly drinks Kirkland water just b/c it's a great deal at Costco, especially when there's coupons.
Rawda K.
Dearborn, MI
Best tasting water. My children love it and it truly tastes pure,clean and fresh. No nasty after taste like some other companies. Mine and my family's absolute favorite drinking bottled water ever. I don't think I will ever swith to any other brand.
Ashley L.
Since the 80's Evian has been my favorite, the spring mountain taste in a glass bottle where I don't have to worry about chemicals. It's not the cheapest, but why would you put the cheapest water in your body? Beautiful, delicious and the best
Lacey M.
Watkinsville, GA
As a fitness/health lover, I drink about a gallon of water daily. My husband and I purchased 24 1-liter bottles of Evian for vacation. Unfortunately, the water tasted awful. It tasted packaged and almost fluffy. There wasn't a crisp, cool, refreshing feeling after a drink of the water.
Tina H.
This water was great. It taste fresh and filter liked I expected and it had a refreshing effect. I would definitely purchase again as its usually hard for me to drink larger amounts of water and I didn't notice with this brand. I will buy again to see because maybe I was just thirsty
Jayah H.
Charleston , SC
THIS WATER RIGHT HERE IS GOLDEN!! Perfect for rehydrating after track practice or a hot day in the yard. It's a nice propotion for people looking out for their health.Plus he bottle is very durable and can be reused multiple times. It was a lil pricey but over-all an exceptional product.
Janice L.
I've always thought Evian has a strange taste,but after reading about ph and alkaline levels that are good in bottle water, I've become used to the taste. My skin has cleared up, but I'm not sure if it is because of this particular brand of bottled water. I will continue to purchase
Meadow M.
It's water.
Purified water.
It hydrates my body, tastes nice, doesn't make me sick like clean water should.
I can't drink the tap water in my town because the excessive mineral amount makes me sick so I normally stick to bottled water, and this stuff is kinda pricey but it's all water.
Erica N.
Nevada, MO
This is always a staple in my refrigerator. It's refreshing and doesn't have an odd taste like some. It's affordable and even for the same price range, it's better than competitors brands. Nice packaging, I would definitely recommend, and will continue to repurchase and keep on hand.
Warren  M.
Las Cruces, NM
Most people can agree that water is water but Evian and other leading brands do provide a better product then generic store brands of bottled water. Crisp clean filtered taste without tasting to "filtered" if you can understand what I mean.
Summer B.
Sabina, OH
Does this taste weird to anyone else?
Ashley D.
Does anyone else like this water?
Summer S.
Lawrenceville, GA
Where can I find this product?
Stephanie R.
Delano, CA
I have a question does this water brand make flavored water?
Amber K.
Covington, KY
What is the difference between this and Fiji water?

Amazon