BY EVIAN

• Is this water worth the extra cost of other bottled waters?4 Answers
  • Why is this the #1 most reviewed item in the Eco category...2 Answers
Nicole A.
Flemington, NJ
This water just tastes excellent and refreshing compared to other brands of bottled water, the packaging is very very sleek and easy to use and I found this was a great value that met all of my expectations. I will buy this again in the future!!
Karolina P.
Simi valley, CA
The only water for me!!! It very smooth tasting and I feel that it very soft as well. I love that is shaped for on the go use. I purchase it every morning on my way to work. Great to take on a hike or to the gym. Bottle shaped to fit in your hands.
Lynn B.
Haverhill, Ma
Last time I bought this, it was for my son. we had just went through the lines at the airport and wanted to grab a drink for the long ride. (airplane rides over 5+hrs just don't do enough) anyways, it kept him hydrated and it tastes good. that's really all u need with a good bottle of water.
Kelly C.
Mission Viejo, CA
LOVE Evian... Always have. I know it's more expensive than some other bottled waters, but I just think they get the best mineral balance to make it taste better than all the others. It comes in a huge variety of bottle sizes, so it's good for whatever situation you need bottled water for
Kristin A.
Temple Hills, MD
To be honest my reasoning for choosing this brand of water is packaging. I mean you can't go wrong with pink! I believe that during the month of October the company donates money for breast cancer awareness. The taste of the water is pretty fresh
Ashley P.
Orlando, FL
Ok as weird as this sounds I really like this water because it's easy to drink if that makes any sense whatsoever?? I feel like a lot of other brands of bottled waters have a weird aftertaste and make drinking water kind of dreadful. This one has no weird aftertaste and is not too pricey
Pili P.
Palm Bch Gdns, FL
Not going to lie, I do notice a difference when I drink Evian over a generic water brand. It taste much crisper. The downside is it is expensive, and if I'm going to spend money on water I would go with Fiji which I think is even crisper and cleaner. But when on sale, it's a good choice.
Cait M.
Cedar Rapids, IA
Evian is a great water. It is crystal clear and I love that it comes in a liter bottle which lasts a lot longer. The packaging is pretty, but simple. The taste is also fantastic, probably the best of all bottled waters I've tasted. I can only describe it as crisp and clean. Give it a try!
Susy P.
Bailey, CO
Evian has a certain flavor to it that most bottled waters don't have. I like that flavor and think it might come from the minerals that naturally occur in the springs they get their water from. Anyway, Evian is an affordable option and I like it.
Leigh Ann K.
Alexandria, LA
This is my favorite water. Even when I'm sick & have a sore throat this water doesn't hurt it. It is so smooth & almost creamy tasting. I can drink these way too fast. I have recently found these at my local big box stores & got a much better deal which is great because they are pricey.
Summer B.
Sabina, OH
Does this taste weird to anyone else?
Ashley D.
Does anyone else like this water?
Summer S.
Lawrenceville, GA
Where can I find this product?
Stephanie R.
Delano, CA
I have a question does this water brand make flavored water?
Amber K.
Covington, KY
What is the difference between this and Fiji water?

Amazon