BY EVIAN

• Is this water worth the extra cost of other bottled waters?4 Answers
  • Why is this the #1 most reviewed item in the Eco category...2 Answers
eleanor p.
baton rouge, LA
I love Evian water. Perhaps it's just marketing at work, but it's always been the classic "expensive bottled water" in my mind. Drinking an Evian water feels like more of a treat than other bottled waters, and the bottles are so aesthetically pleasing with their muted blue and rose color scheme.
Samantha S.
Amazing smooth, crisp, refreshing taste. Nice packaging. Bottle isn't too big or too small. More expensive than some other water brands but the bottle is so nice. Perfect to have in my bag on these hot summer days. Would buy again.
Anthony T.
Twp Washinton, NJ
I enjoy Evian. It's has good taste, it's nicely priced and it's keeps me hydrated. I usually will buy a case of Evian and stock up the pantry with it. The kids take a bottle to school with them most days. I would definitely buy Evian again and again.
Misty Q.
Shelbyville, IN
I know a lot of people say that you can not taste the difference between bottled water. I beg to differ on that one. I love that it has a good taste. It is not to expensive. You could pick it up at pretty much any store. I would because drinking water is supposed to be part of you every day plan.
Natalie A.
Katy, TX
I am definitely that person that claims to taste a difference between cheaper water bottles and more expensive ones... because I do!!! I know it is silly, but I don't mind spending those extra couple of dollars for nicer water. Especially evian! It is very refreshing and goes down super nicely.
Danielle B.
One of my favorite brands of bottled water to purchase while on the go. It is refreshing and affordable. It tastes good both cold and warm unlike some other brands. I typically look for Evian Spring Water first when I visit a gas station. Recommend.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
I have a very sensitive bladder and I can't have water that is too acidic or has too much alkaline. With that being said, Evian has a Ph Balance of 7.2 (I think) and a neutral Ph Balance is 7. The quality of the water is really good. I buy this every month. The only thing I don't like about this is that it can be expensive if you buy this a lot.
Krisy S.
Newaygo, MI
This is a clean and clear tasting water. No mineral taste or after taste. It is easily attainable at my local stores, making it possible for me to grab on the go.
Kelly C.
Mission Viejo, CA
LOVE Evian... Always have. I know it's more expensive than some other bottled waters, but I just think they get the best mineral balance to make it taste better than all the others. It comes in a huge variety of bottle sizes, so it's good for whatever situation you need bottled water for
Nicole A.
Flemington, NJ
This water just tastes excellent and refreshing compared to other brands of bottled water, the packaging is very very sleek and easy to use and I found this was a great value that met all of my expectations. I will buy this again in the future!!
Summer B.
Sabina, OH
Does this taste weird to anyone else?
Ashley D.
Does anyone else like this water?
Summer S.
Lawrenceville, GA
Where can I find this product?
Stephanie R.
Delano, CA
I have a question does this water brand make flavored water?
Amber K.
Covington, KY
What is the difference between this and Fiji water?

Amazon