BY EVIAN

• Is this water worth the extra cost of other bottled waters?4 Answers
  • Why is this the #1 most reviewed item in the Eco category...2 Answers
Francesca R.
Los angeles, CA
Water was very crisp and had a refreshing taste you it. It was affordable to me and although it wasn't 1 dollar or what ever it was not at all expensive. The value of this product was a great value and I would definitely recommend someone to try a new brand of water. You never know you may love it.
Luna H.
Fort Gratiot, MI
My favorite water. tastes great. I prefer it over dasani water and nestle because i find they leave a strange metallic taste in the mouth. it is more expensive than other waters, but the fresh spring taste is so worth it. if the 24 pack is on sale you shouldd buy
eleanor p.
baton rouge, LA
I love Evian water. Perhaps it's just marketing at work, but it's always been the classic "expensive bottled water" in my mind. Drinking an Evian water feels like more of a treat than other bottled waters, and the bottles are so aesthetically pleasing with their muted blue and rose color scheme.
Zoie G.
Vidalia, LA
Water is my thing. If you know me then you'll know water is the only thing I drink and I just love it so much. Evian is a good brand of water more on the cheap side which is a great thing. Especially when your on a budget. It's good tasting; it's refreshing and all around just simple and nice.
Smartcookie A.
Hammond , IN
I haven't bought it for a long time, but since I tried to buy it, I am busy but before that time I tried this and I would buy it every single day because I loved this product. It really gave a fresh taste and I would recommend to the others about this product. It's so good and it's fantastic.
Anthony T.
Twp Washinton, NJ
I enjoy Evian. It's has good taste, it's nicely priced and it's keeps me hydrated. I usually will buy a case of Evian and stock up the pantry with it. The kids take a bottle to school with them most days. I would definitely buy Evian again and again.
Brandy H.
Rockaway Bch, MO
This exact bottle is my favorite to carry around. It reminds me to drink my water and cuts down on the waste of plastic bottles. After its done, I'll just fill this one back up. And I think Evian tastes the best, it doesn't have that distilled taste!
Natalie A.
Katy, TX
I am definitely that person that claims to taste a difference between cheaper water bottles and more expensive ones... because I do!!! I know it is silly, but I don't mind spending those extra couple of dollars for nicer water. Especially evian! It is very refreshing and goes down super nicely.
Liliana s.
Nampa, ID
I know Evian water is just water but it is definitely an aesthetically pleasing water lol. I always used to want to try and but I could never find it anywhere until I went to Canada and it was everywhere. I bought it like every time I went to a gas station. It pushed me to drink water because it looked super cool. It also just tasted super clean. Which is one of the most refreshing tastes when drinking water
Danielle B.
One of my favorite brands of bottled water to purchase while on the go. It is refreshing and affordable. It tastes good both cold and warm unlike some other brands. I typically look for Evian Spring Water first when I visit a gas station. Recommend.
Summer B.
Sabina, OH
Does this taste weird to anyone else?
Ashley D.
Does anyone else like this water?
Summer S.
Lawrenceville, GA
Where can I find this product?
Stephanie R.
Delano, CA
I have a question does this water brand make flavored water?
Amber K.
Covington, KY
What is the difference between this and Fiji water?

Amazon