BY EVIAN

• Is this water worth the extra cost of other bottled waters?4 Answers
  • Why is this the #1 most reviewed item in the Eco category...2 Answers
Lexi V.
Clovis, CA
This is my favorite way to drink evian! i love the glass bottle. makes it look elegant and perfect for entertaining without unsightly water bottles. while not exactly cost effective, i would not say they are ridiculously priced. I would purchase again and recommend.
Michaela T.
Best bottled water out there. I hate the others like Dasani and Aquafina because both (and many other brands) have a weird aftertaste that I cannot drink. THIS does not! It's smooth, and tastes clean and how water should be. Love this brand and the Liter bottles help me keep track of my water intake.
Sarah S.
Parma Heights, OH
I feel like this is a classic. If I'm really trying to drink a lot of water I like to carry this with me. I feel like the size is big enough to get you to drink more water than normal without feeling like you are carton around a milk jug of water. This isn't my favorite water but it gets the job done.
Brittany W.
If you love spring water, you'll love this. Personally, I'm not much of a purified water drinker (to me it tastes like chemicals), but I can't get enough of spring water and this is one of the best. Is it worth the crazy price? Probably not, but sometimes you just want a big, pretty bottle of water.
Danielle B.
Mc Farland, WI
I've been drinking this water recently because my boyfriends dad bought me a whole case. I honestly do not like it. I don't know if it's because of the minerals and electrolytes in it or what but it does not taste purified at all. It tastes like regular tap water!
Lili A.
Alameda , CA
I actually had never tried the water before but used the facial spray! Then I decided to try the water and it is my favorite. It has really cute packaging because of the mountain reflection and is aesthetically pleasing to the eye. It also taste refreshing not processed and plastic like other waters.
Rabiya J.
Charlotte, NC
The epitome of delicious water. Probably the best water on the market. Not too expensive in price which makes it worth it. Usually my go-to as far as high end waters and you can truly taste the difference in comparison. I repurchase this product frequently
Kara H.
Spanaway, WA
It is a really good tasting water. I love buying this water because they are affordable and they come it big bottles It really met my expectations. It has a fabulous flavor it tastes so nice. It just tates so refreshing. I highly recommend this to others
Jessie P.
Taylors, SC
The first time I tried this water I was staying in a hotel during a trip out-of-town. I didn't have to pay much for it and it was a HUGE bottle, so it lasted me a long time. It was tasty and refreshing without any yucky aftertaste. I would definitely recommend!
Deidre A.
I like the crisp taste of Evian. It isn't big enough of a price difference for me to mind paying a little bit more. The packaging has a nice appeal and I tend to buy it over and over again. Overall, I would say a good product and worth the few extra cents.
Summer B.
Sabina, OH
Does this taste weird to anyone else?
Ashley D.
Does anyone else like this water?
Summer S.
Lawrenceville, GA
Where can I find this product?
Stephanie R.
Delano, CA
I have a question does this water brand make flavored water?
Amber K.
Covington, KY
What is the difference between this and Fiji water?

Amazon