BY EVIAN

• Is this water worth the extra cost of other bottled waters?4 Answers
  • Why is this the #1 most reviewed item in the Eco category...2 Answers
Alyssa K.
College Sta, TX
I drink a lot of water and I cannot stand the way that Evian tastes. It is like it has a film over the water. I would much prefer to drink Smart Water or LIFEWTR because they taste fresh and I feel hydrated after drinking their brands. It is also super expensive for yucky water.
Katie M.
Roseau, MN
This is a very refreshing product! I could tell that this wasn't just a typical water in a plastic bottle because sometimes you can taste the plastic taste in the water and with this water you can't and i loved it. I highly recommend using this water for every day hydration!
Quinn R.
1,255 reviews
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: evian® Natural Spring Water more...
This is a great tasting natural spring water from the Swiss Alps. I love carrying this in my bag during long walks or walking our dogs. I always feed them bottled water and not tap water, which can be harsh on their stomach. It’s crisp tasting and affordable
Natasha B.
Louisa, KY
People think I’m crazy, but if you drink tons of water then you know each brand has a different taste. And this is by far one of my favorites!! Super smooth, tastes amazing. Doesn’t have any weird after taste like some waters.
Gina L.
I consider this “luxury” water because it’s a tad pricier than other bottled waters. But the taste is great and the water just feels so silky. One of my favorite bottled waters and would definitely purchase again
Rachael S.
East Syracuse , NY
We love the taste of Evian in our house !! I especially like the type of bottle and cap. This would be my first go to at the grocery store compared to the other brands. I would recommend this product!!
Meghan M.
Swansea, SC
I LOVE this water! There are a lot of size/bottle options. The water taste so nice, fresh, natural and crisp. Not too pricey for better quality water. I definitely recommend this water!
Tonya C.
Review for: evian® Natural Spring Water more...
This is my go-to water while traveling or just running errands. I usually stop at a 7-11 to pick one up first thing and then start the day or travel. Great way to hydrate.
Qulsum F.
There water is great and and has a natural taste. The packaging is amazing. There are different sizes that are convenient for everyone. My family has always used this brand because it stays away from harsh chemicals!! Which is why I recommend this brand to those who are looking for a more natural brand of water bottle!!!! evian® Natural Spring Water
Savannah P.
This is probably the best bottled water I've had thus far. It is very smooth and does not have any extra tastes (such as chlorine, dirt, metal, etc.). I like my water very cold (as cold as it can get without freezing) and Evian is so perfectly refreshing that way. It is expensive, but I do think it's worth it. I'd like to note that I always recycle my plastic bottles :)
Summer B.
Sabina, OH
Does this taste weird to anyone else?
Ashley D.
Does anyone else like this water?
Summer S.
Lawrenceville, GA
Where can I find this product?
Stephanie R.
Delano, CA
I have a question does this water brand make flavored water?
Amber K.
Covington, KY
What is the difference between this and Fiji water?

Amazon