BY EVIAN

• Is this water worth the extra cost of other bottled waters?4 Answers
  • Why is this the #1 most reviewed item in the Eco category...2 Answers
Sarah K.
Philadelphia, PA
Evian has a good crisp flavor. The price is high but worth it. I personally put evian into a spray bottle to wash my face with, or I buy evian facial mist. It works very well for my dry skin in the winter. Evian beats poland spring or other competitors. I would recommend 100%
Caitlyn W.
This water isn't the best. I don't know what it is about the flavor but It's just weird. It doesn't taste as fresh(?) as other water brands I've had before. Describing water is hard but I can at least tell you that there are better ( and cheaper ) alternatives to this water.
Chrissy S.
York, SC
The best flat water on the market. It is pricey but nothing compares to it. It has a nice clean taste. I am not a water drinker but I can drink this water. I live the packaging and this will always be my go to brand for my home and office. evian® Natural Spring Water
Violet K.
Delphos, OH
Review for: evian® Natural Spring Water more...
This has been the best tasting water forever. I love the liter as it gives me more water than the usual 20oz. Evian doesn't have the weird taste as most waters do. Not really expensive. You get what you pay for these days. Definitely will be stocking up on my next road trip.
Jillian C.
Brooklyn, NY
I liked this water, and it was on sale two for five dollars at Walgreens, but there is a weird taste to it. I don't usually drink bottled water so this is not a strange reaction for me. I did like the bottle though, it fit nicely in my canvas tote and I was able to carry it around with me all day without feeling overwhelmed.
Taylor S.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
I love this spring water. I would say that as funny as it may sound, i am quite picky when it comes to my water and how it tastes. But this water is so crisp and refreshing. It is more on the pricey side when compared to to other waters, but i would defiantly re purchase this!
kelsey  h.
williamston, SC
It's not my first choice of water to purchase. I was a bit disappointed when I drank it because I thought it would taste more purified but it didn't. There is room for improvement in this product and it would make it to where I would buy it. It was almost a waste of my money.
Cecilia M.
I like Evian spring water because is refreshing and keeps me hydrated all day. I like the soze because I'm always trying to measure tthe amount of water I rake during the day. The flavor is nice, nothing noticeable, not like other were you can taste something like plastic.
Jana L.
Exeter, NH
Like Coke over Pepsi or vanilla over chocolate, I prefer Evian over other waters because of its taste. Evian is smooth, clear and tastes wonderful. Not only does the water taste good but I appreciate how well made the bottles are - with a real cap that you twist off rather than a cheap flip top that inevitably breaks.
Gabriela M.
This water was recommended to me by my boyfriend. At first I was very concern with how this water would taste. After i tried it for the first time, I can honestly say this water taste fresh, it has a good water flavor. I would definitely recommend this water to you all.
Summer B.
Sabina, OH
Does this taste weird to anyone else?
Ashley D.
Does anyone else like this water?
Summer S.
Lawrenceville, GA
Where can I find this product?
Stephanie R.
Delano, CA
I have a question does this water brand make flavored water?
Amber K.
Covington, KY
What is the difference between this and Fiji water?

Amazon