BY EVIAN

• Is this water worth the extra cost of other bottled waters?4 Answers
  • Why is this the #1 most reviewed item in the Eco category...2 Answers
Sinead M.
Bayside, NY
I find Evian retail pretty expensive so I cannot make them a regular purchase for me. They are a pretty basic good water but just too expensive for me
CRISBEL NATHALI A.
Doral, FL
So refreshing, pure and natural, i like this water, this presentation is super good for road trips or workout activities, also the price is affordable.
Ashley D.
I drink this water during my workouts, or just to stay hydrated. It tastes good, and I buy it all the time. I haven't had any problems with it so far.
Nadia L.
Holt, MI
Nothing like a nice cold drink bottle of water that you know doesn't have all or any chemicals and the bottles are environmental friendly i do believe
Amanda C.
Johnsburg, IL
Yes it is one of the pricier bottles of water, but as I always say - you are getting what you pay for. Evian water is safe to drink and tasty as well.
Gerardine R.
Corona, NY
Water is water. if this wasn't free at my work I don't think I would ever purchase this myself. I don't really taste any difference from other brands.
Hannah F.
Lagrange, GA
I know everyone says water is water... and whatnot. But I truly believe that this is the most crisp tasting water I have ever drank. Nothing compares!!
Aida T.
Love to drink water and to keep track of the amount of water that I drink. by caring this bottle is easy for me to know how much water I had every day.
Monique L.
Evian is unlike any bottle water I've ever tried. It has a softer taste and feel compared to others. It's hard to explain if you haven't had it before.
Jackie R.
Orange Park, FL
These are nice and big to take to the gym. I like to buy them in bulk when I do buy them. We tend to use jugs but this is my first choice for bottles.
Summer B.
Sabina, OH
Does this taste weird to anyone else?
Ashley D.
Does anyone else like this water?
Summer S.
Lawrenceville, GA
Where can I find this product?
Stephanie R.
Delano, CA
I have a question does this water brand make flavored water?
Amber K.
Covington, KY
What is the difference between this and Fiji water?

Amazon