BY EVIAN

• Is this water worth the extra cost of other bottled waters?4 Answers
  • Why is this the #1 most reviewed item in the Eco category...2 Answers
Azucena T.
Los Angeles, CA
It's water. Unfortunately I'm a little picky with my water and if it was the only one available then I'll drink it, but it wouldn't be my first choice.
CHARLENE A.
San Diego, CA
Refreshing water very good pricing and large quantity. I always grab a bottle when I go to the gym. It has a great unique taste and quenches my thirst!
CRISBEL NATHALI A.
Doral, FL
So refreshing, pure and natural, i like this water, this presentation is super good for road trips or workout activities, also the price is affordable.
Tania L.
I've recently started drinking Evian water because of my boyfriend. According to him it's the best out there. I do like it, kinda pricey but it's good.
Tessa B.
My favorite bottles water in a big size. I like that it's a larger size so I don't have to have a bunch of bottles Jn my car. Crisp, soft, clean taste.
Cirrias W.
Wesley Chapel, FL
If I want clean tasting water Evian Spring water is the best. A little more expensive, but well worth the money. I like to treat myself once in a while
Haleigh B.
Monroe, MI
Don't ask me why but i feel as if this water is the most purified and most refreshing water ever. I love it! And i love that isncomes in bigger bottles
Amanda C.
Johnsburg, IL
Yes it is one of the pricier bottles of water, but as I always say - you are getting what you pay for. Evian water is safe to drink and tasty as well.
Heather S.
Kanawha, IA
Ehhh. It's water. I only buy it because it comes in a 1 liter bottle and I like that I don't have to buy two smaller bottles to get me through my day.
Ashley D.
I drink this water during my workouts, or just to stay hydrated. It tastes good, and I buy it all the time. I haven't had any problems with it so far.
Summer B.
Sabina, OH
Does this taste weird to anyone else?
Ashley D.
Does anyone else like this water?
Summer S.
Lawrenceville, GA
Where can I find this product?
Stephanie R.
Delano, CA
I have a question does this water brand make flavored water?
Amber K.
Covington, KY
What is the difference between this and Fiji water?

Amazon