BY EVIAN

• Is this water worth the extra cost of other bottled waters?4 Answers
  • Why is this the #1 most reviewed item in the Eco category...2 Answers
CHARLENE A.
San Diego, CA
Refreshing water very good pricing and large quantity. I always grab a bottle when I go to the gym. It has a great unique taste and quenches my thirst!
Monique L.
Evian is unlike any bottle water I've ever tried. It has a softer taste and feel compared to others. It's hard to explain if you haven't had it before.
Kristina C.
Northridge, CA
It tastes like water. Of all the bottled waters I've tried it is a little fresher and less plasticky tasting but I also prefer not using bottled water.
amy h.
Laguna Niguel, CA
My go-to water in the gas station. Its so pretty...sorry I'm a makeup artist and photograper. What did you expect? It tastes great, and is really fresh
Denise D.
It's a classic brand and I will drink it if there isn't any Fiji. But it isn't mind blowing for me. I think it is mostly just name hype at this point.
Azucena T.
Los Angeles, CA
It's water. Unfortunately I'm a little picky with my water and if it was the only one available then I'll drink it, but it wouldn't be my first choice.
Sinead M.
Bayside, NY
I find Evian retail pretty expensive so I cannot make them a regular purchase for me. They are a pretty basic good water but just too expensive for me
Amanda C.
Johnsburg, IL
Yes it is one of the pricier bottles of water, but as I always say - you are getting what you pay for. Evian water is safe to drink and tasty as well.
Tania L.
I've recently started drinking Evian water because of my boyfriend. According to him it's the best out there. I do like it, kinda pricey but it's good.
Cirrias W.
Wesley Chapel, FL
If I want clean tasting water Evian Spring water is the best. A little more expensive, but well worth the money. I like to treat myself once in a while
Summer B.
Sabina, OH
Does this taste weird to anyone else?
Ashley D.
Does anyone else like this water?
Summer S.
Lawrenceville, GA
Where can I find this product?
Stephanie R.
Delano, CA
I have a question does this water brand make flavored water?
Amber K.
Covington, KY
What is the difference between this and Fiji water?

Amazon