BY EVIAN

• Is this water worth the extra cost of other bottled waters?4 Answers
  • Why is this the #1 most reviewed item in the Eco category...2 Answers
Lisa T.
Albuquerque , NM
This is a great water but it seems to be a bit overpriced in some of my local stores. It has a nice taste of course but not my alltime favorite.
Karmen V.
Commerce Twp, MI
Great tasting water, as you would expect from Evian. Definitely a pricier option than other water brands out there, but very reliable for great taste.
Aida T.
Love to drink water and to keep track of the amount of water that I drink. by caring this bottle is easy for me to know how much water I had every day.
Bridget P.
This is absolutely the best drinking water in the world in my opinion. It's like a softer water that and the only water I can drink at any temperature!
Monique L.
Evian is unlike any bottle water I've ever tried. It has a softer taste and feel compared to others. It's hard to explain if you haven't had it before.
Sarah A.
This water is okay. To me, water is water. But this brand does have the massive water bottles, which come in handy when you're walking around outside.
Nikita J.
Boise, ID
This water tastes super good. It is very refreshing and doesn't have that bitter taste in it like some waters do. Def grab this brand before any other
CRISBEL NATHALI A.
Doral, FL
So refreshing, pure and natural, i like this water, this presentation is super good for road trips or workout activities, also the price is affordable.
Chantel S.
Brandon , Fl
I'm so weird about my waters. Some have such bad after taste or I can taste a lot of salt but Evian gives me a refreshing feeling and I love the taste!
Hannah F.
Lagrange, GA
I know everyone says water is water... and whatnot. But I truly believe that this is the most crisp tasting water I have ever drank. Nothing compares!!
Summer B.
Sabina, OH
Does this taste weird to anyone else?
Ashley D.
Does anyone else like this water?
Summer S.
Lawrenceville, GA
Where can I find this product?
Stephanie R.
Delano, CA
I have a question does this water brand make flavored water?
Amber K.
Covington, KY
What is the difference between this and Fiji water?

Amazon