BY EVIAN

• Does anyone else like this water?29 Answers
  • Is this water worth the extra cost of other bottled waters?4 Answers
  • Why is this the #1 most reviewed item in the Eco category...2 Answers
Monique L.
Evian is unlike any bottle water I've ever tried. It has a softer taste and feel compared to others. It's hard to explain if you haven't had it before.
Bridget P.
This is absolutely the best drinking water in the world in my opinion. It's like a softer water that and the only water I can drink at any temperature!
Brittany W.
Grand Jct, MI
To me water is water as long as it isn't artisian than it all tastes the same. I have no complaints. Kept me from being dehydrated. So it did its job.
amy h.
Laguna Niguel, CA
My go-to water in the gas station. Its so pretty...sorry I'm a makeup artist and photograper. What did you expect? It tastes great, and is really fresh
FERMINA C.
Phoenix, AZ
This is the perfect water bottle to have because I can make sure I am drinking enough water! The taste is so crisp and refreshing! It is a great value!
Jessi S.
Mt Pleasant, SC
Evian is my favorite drinking water by far! I specifically look for it when at the convenience store and I don't mind paying more for the great taste!
Jade P.
San Jose, CA
Now when it comes to water I'm picky. I never drank soda or caffeine drinks. Only water. I wish this was a bit cheaper so I could have it all the time.
Chantel S.
Brandon , Fl
I'm so weird about my waters. Some have such bad after taste or I can taste a lot of salt but Evian gives me a refreshing feeling and I love the taste!
Cyrena W.
Manchester, CT
This water has a clean crisp fresh taste
The bottle stays closed and does not leak all over the place if it gets tipped over. One of my favorite waters
Lisa T.
Albuquerque , NM
This is a great water but it seems to be a bit overpriced in some of my local stores. It has a nice taste of course but not my alltime favorite.
Summer B.
Sabina, OH
Does this taste weird to anyone else?
Ashley D.
Does anyone else like this water?
Summer S.
Lawrenceville, GA
Where can I find this product?
Stephanie R.
Delano, CA
I have a question does this water brand make flavored water?
Amber K.
Covington, KY
What is the difference between this and Fiji water?

Amazon