BY EVIAN

• Is this water worth the extra cost of other bottled waters?4 Answers
  • Why is this the #1 most reviewed item in the Eco category...2 Answers
Kayla C.
Covington, GA
This is by far, the worst tasting water that I have ever tried in my life. I couldn't finish the pack and used it to water the plants or boil water when I needed something quick. The packaging was nice though, very expensive and I definitely regretted buying it. No matter how good it is for you, I just couldn't get past the taste.
Elly S.
las vegas, NV
I have very sensitive taste buds so if water has any type of hint to it that isn't supposed to be an added flavor, I can pick up on it. That's never been the problem with Evian so it's one of my go-to brands of bottled water. You can always find bottles in my fridge and my pantry, and for someone who hates drinking plain water, I never have problems with this one. Clean. Crisp. And refreshing.
Amber T.
Spring, TX
Evian literally tastes different. I don't know what it is about it, but it's cleaner and fresher and crisper and most differently my favorite and most reached for water of choice. And personally I don't really like drinking out of plastic, so with the choice I'll always grab a glass bottle.
xeomara M.
Grand Rapids, MI
Every time I talk or review bottle water it sounds weird but to me every one of them taste different, could be the filtration method or where it is from but Evian taste really good. I love to put it in the freezer for a little bit until it starts to freeze. The bottle is very resistant and buying it by the case saves some money
Liz C.
I love Evian. I have been a fan of their water since I was in high school. There is just an extra crisp and fresh taste to this particular water brand. My husband will bring me Evian and chocolate home as a surprise and it is great! We will continue to purchase Evian in the future.
Edna M.
Las Vegas, NV
This brand is expensive but the water is good quality. The taste is not the best but the feeling after drinking this brand is different form when you drink other brands, maybe because of the source and the minerals included, but I think is healthy and makes me feel better. Once in awhile I get a few bottles to feel more hydrated.
Taylor S.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
I love this spring water. I would say that as funny as it may sound, i am quite picky when it comes to my water and how it tastes. But this water is so crisp and refreshing. It is more on the pricey side when compared to to other waters, but i would defiantly re purchase this!
Jillian C.
Brooklyn, NY
I liked this water, and it was on sale two for five dollars at Walgreens, but there is a weird taste to it. I don't usually drink bottled water so this is not a strange reaction for me. I did like the bottle though, it fit nicely in my canvas tote and I was able to carry it around with me all day without feeling overwhelmed.
Sarah K.
Philadelphia, PA
Evian has a good crisp flavor. The price is high but worth it. I personally put evian into a spray bottle to wash my face with, or I buy evian facial mist. It works very well for my dry skin in the winter. Evian beats poland spring or other competitors. I would recommend 100%
Kacey D.
This is def the best water on the market. Everyone probably knows that already 🙄 But here's my review. This water doesn't have the extra chemicals and allows you to really feel the power of drinking water when you drink it because it will leave you feeling hydrated and energetic.. Oh & did I mention it tastes great!?? ☺️☺️💕
Summer B.
Sabina, OH
Does this taste weird to anyone else?
Ashley D.
Does anyone else like this water?
Summer S.
Lawrenceville, GA
Where can I find this product?
Stephanie R.
Delano, CA
I have a question does this water brand make flavored water?
Amber K.
Covington, KY
What is the difference between this and Fiji water?

Amazon