BY EVIAN

• Does anyone else like this water?29 Answers
  • Is this water worth the extra cost of other bottled waters?4 Answers
  • Why is this the #1 most reviewed item in the Eco category...2 Answers
Vivian W.
This water was disgusting, it tastes like gasoline or plastic or something along those lines. And I have given this brand of water more than a few chances.
Christina K.
It doesn't have any odd aftertastes and it tastes pretty smooth. Not much else to say about it; it's good and one of my preferred brand of bottled waters.
Dana S.
Canonsburg , PA
I feel so fancy drinking this water, but that's really where it ends. It tastes weirdly thicker than any other water I tried, which kind of freaks me out.
Caitlyn M.
Junction City, OR
A crisp drink that is always great to have on hand or in the pantry. I drank a lot of this in France and picked up the habit when I returned to the States
Jill S.
Glendora, CA
Evian is just amazing. So fresh. So clean. So natural. Overpriced but WORTH IT. i never get this but i should get it more often cause it is some good water
Evian is my absolute favorite water. To me water has a taste. Some people think I am crazy when I say that, but this is by far the best water. Great taste.
Rochelle W.
nora springs, IA
This water is so smooth, I love the one liter bottles as well. I can take one of these to work with me and it's easy to keep track of my water consumption.
Danielle E.
Tucson, AZ
Evian water tastes so good! I don't know if it's necessarily better than other water brands, but I just prefer it. It seems to taste the most clean to me.
Danielle T.
Pound Ridge, NY
Taste great like most bottled waters. refreshing and healthy. does have a slightly different taste, most likely from the spring so may be not for everyone
Morgan B.
Lakewood, CA
Tastes great, but really there isn't much of a taste. I can taste the difference in the water then other waters though, and this one tastes a bit cleaner.
Summer B.
Sabina, OH
Does this taste weird to anyone else?
Ashley D.
Does anyone else like this water?
Summer S.
Lawrenceville, GA
Where can I find this product?
Stephanie R.
Delano, CA
I have a question does this water brand make flavored water?
Amber K.
Covington, KY
What is the difference between this and Fiji water?

Amazon