BY EVIAN

• Does anyone else like this water?29 Answers
  • Is this water worth the extra cost of other bottled waters?4 Answers
  • Why is this the #1 most reviewed item in the Eco category...2 Answers
Sunshine R.
I really enjoy the flavor over a lot of brands but I am giving it three stras because it very costly compared to even some of the other name brands in water.
Jordyn N.
Eugene, OR
The best tasting water ever. So clean and refreshing. Also if anyone is a fan of the Lindsey Lohan movie "Sister Trap" they make a joke about Evian water lol
Jennifer G.
Alva, FL
I love the taste of this water. Very clean tasting and refreshing. The packaging is eye catching also call me silly but I look at the way it looks also lol.
Megan L.
Brentwood, TN
Great water if a little pricey. Not good at room temperature, best if it's ice cold. I like to grab this when I am trying to drink my eight glasses in a day.
Candice W.
Lakewood Rch, FL
I have tried Evian spring water and although it is delicious I will not spend the additional money on it as opposed to buying its less expensive competitors.
Karen H.
Newnan, GA
Always refreshing. I actually put some in a spray bottle to keep in the refrigerator in summer. Mist my face. As good as expensive facial sprays. Drink lots
Steffany V.
Doral, FL
I love Evian. I know some people think water is water but I am not one of them. I can taste the difference in bottled water and I prefer Evian over the rest.
Alexis R.
I have to admit, I'm not the best person at drinking water constantly, but from what I remember about drinking Evian is that it was good and crystal clear.
Virginia P.
Brownsville, TX
When I want my fancy water fix. I choose evian. It has this clean and crisp taste. After my workout or a busy day this bottled water goes with me everywhere.
Daisy G.
San Clemente, CA
I do not like this water but it's still better than Dasani so yes there is room for lots of improvement but I would rather drink this than straight tap water
Summer B.
Sabina, OH
Does this taste weird to anyone else?
Ashley D.
Does anyone else like this water?
Summer S.
Lawrenceville, GA
Where can I find this product?
Stephanie R.
Delano, CA
I have a question does this water brand make flavored water?
Amber K.
Covington, KY
What is the difference between this and Fiji water?

Amazon