BY EVIAN

• Is this water worth the extra cost of other bottled waters?4 Answers
  • Why is this the #1 most reviewed item in the Eco category...2 Answers
Karen H.
Newnan, GA
Always refreshing. I actually put some in a spray bottle to keep in the refrigerator in summer. Mist my face. As good as expensive facial sprays. Drink lots
Megan L.
Brentwood, TN
Great water if a little pricey. Not good at room temperature, best if it's ice cold. I like to grab this when I am trying to drink my eight glasses in a day.
Ashley H.
Brentwood , TN
I love Evian water because it doesn't have that strange tap water taste. It's filtered but it is a tad pricey. Very pretty though unlike most water bottles.
Eriona T.
I love the bottle and the water reminds me of the water from the mountains......... Light and refreshing. It is one of the most known waters in Austria ....
Virginia P.
Brownsville, TX
When I want my fancy water fix. I choose evian. It has this clean and crisp taste. After my workout or a busy day this bottled water goes with me everywhere.
Daisy G.
San Clemente, CA
I do not like this water but it's still better than Dasani so yes there is room for lots of improvement but I would rather drink this than straight tap water
Candice W.
Lakewood Rch, FL
I have tried Evian spring water and although it is delicious I will not spend the additional money on it as opposed to buying its less expensive competitors.
Cindy A.
Austin, TX
To me every water has a different taste. I used to drink this a lot but recently have been enjoying other brand water. It's not bad but I love my Fiji water.
Reeses B.
Mckinney, TX
Love the cool crisp clean taste of the Evian water. This is one product we use for special occasions and share it amongst the family for good celebratioins.
erin m.
Great tasting water. average price. nice packaging. easy to buy at many stores great tasting water. average price. nice packaging. easy to buy at many stores
Summer B.
Sabina, OH
Does this taste weird to anyone else?
Ashley D.
Does anyone else like this water?
Summer S.
Lawrenceville, GA
Where can I find this product?
Stephanie R.
Delano, CA
I have a question does this water brand make flavored water?
Amber K.
Covington, KY
What is the difference between this and Fiji water?

Amazon