BY EVIAN

• Is this water worth the extra cost of other bottled waters?4 Answers
  • Why is this the #1 most reviewed item in the Eco category...2 Answers
Kiley W.
Sylvania, OH
I was not very impressed by this product, mostly because of the price for the quality of the product. The packaging is great and it is nice that the brand is offering a multiproduct package rather than just single bottles. This is just such an expensive brand of water and I do not see any difference in quality from many cheaper brands.
Claudemie M.
This is one of the few truly pH balanced waters on the market. Unfortunately, it's no where to be found in my state. I hope it did not get discontinued, the packaging was decent. I liked getting the big bottles. I would definitely purchase this again if it was still being sold locally.
Alexis N.
Sylacauga, AL
Great water with no aftertaste. If you are looking for a crisp clean taste then Evian is definitely worth the extra money. I have been a fan of Evian for a couple of years after switching from another brand and I constantly recommend it to friends when we are on road trips and such.
Jackie O.
Columbia, SC
This seems to be my on the go water, whether I'm traveling or making a quick trip inside the gas station after filling up. I can always count on the taste and quality. For the price, it runs about the same compared to other bottles that size. Usually the size of this water and the brand play the most important role in choosing Evian.
Rachel A.
Harvest, AL
If I don't have my Brita filter bottle with me, I need to take bottled water everywhere I go! This is one of my favorite choices. I can actually taste the difference in certain brands of water and this is one of the cleanest, best tasting waters that I choose. The price is very affordable and it is easy to find in local grocery Mart.
Amber T.
Spring, TX
Evian literally tastes different. I don't know what it is about it, but it's cleaner and fresher and crisper and most differently my favorite and most reached for water of choice. And personally I don't really like drinking out of plastic, so with the choice I'll always grab a glass bottle.
Liz C.
I love Evian. I have been a fan of their water since I was in high school. There is just an extra crisp and fresh taste to this particular water brand. My husband will bring me Evian and chocolate home as a surprise and it is great! We will continue to purchase Evian in the future.
abby k.
Smithtown , NY
The 1 liter size came in handy when I was in college because instead of having to go to a fountain every time I needed a drink, I would have this on my desk. Then when it is empty, I would go refill it, but it came in good use so that I wasn't walking back and forth all the time
Charity D.
Yuma, AZ
This is my favorite water. It has the best taste of all other bottled waters (there isn't much difference, but I can taste the difference in this water). This water tastes fresh. It's pricier, so I don't get it often - but I love when I do! I always purchase it when it is on sale.
Lauren D.
I tote the 1 liter with me a lot. When I don't have my refillable water bottle, this is my go to and all my friends know it. If I ask someone to grab me a water, they know I like 'the big' Evian. I love this size to carry around because it's perfect for going out and about. Movies. Gym. Walking. Shopping. Meetings. It's perfect.
Summer B.
Sabina, OH
Does this taste weird to anyone else?
Ashley D.
Does anyone else like this water?
Summer S.
Lawrenceville, GA
Where can I find this product?
Stephanie R.
Delano, CA
I have a question does this water brand make flavored water?
Amber K.
Covington, KY
What is the difference between this and Fiji water?

Amazon