BY EVIAN

• Is this water worth the extra cost of other bottled waters?4 Answers
  • Why is this the #1 most reviewed item in the Eco category...2 Answers
Erika C.
Prescott, AZ
I love Evian. It is clean, crisp and refreshing and I always enjoy it for hydrating. When I'm out and about I always grab a cold one from a convenience store.
Jill V.
Greenbrier, TN
I love Evian water. It doesn't have that metallic taste and it's super refreshing. There is an obvious difference between Evian and other bottled water brands.
Sara P.
Bishop, GA
This water is amazing. It taste amazing. Most people say water don't taste like anything but when you taste this water it defiantly taste different and better
Heather M.
Cookeville, TN
I've gotten multiple Evian waters in my life, but they all tend to taste different. Dime times they will taste fresh and clean, and other times like tap water.
shannon e.
Colchester, VT
My favorite brand of water of all time.. if tastes so clean and so delicious.. i cant get enough of it .. plus u always feel so "high end" when u drink it lol
amber p.
Edinburg, TX
Kinda overpriced but feels good going down your throat. smooth and doesn't feel as if it has too many minerals. it tastes good too if that makes any sense lol
Karla H.
San Antonio, TX
This water tastes like tap water in my opinion. It was always known as such fancy or high quality water but it doesn't taste good for the cost. I'm not a fan.
Emily U.
Encino, CA
My boyfriend is also a huge fan of this water. He is very weird about his waters. I love this water too though, I must admit. It does have a very fresh taste.
Sue V.
Worth the money. You wont find such pure natural taste and quality from any other bottled water. No damaging chemicals that many other bottled water contains.
LEAR17497 ISABELLA P.

it is certainly the best water there , and sold throughout the world, is the best part because thanks to evian reaches all countries , has a very fresh taste .
Summer B.
Sabina, OH
Does this taste weird to anyone else?
Ashley D.
Does anyone else like this water?
Summer S.
Lawrenceville, GA
Where can I find this product?
Stephanie R.
Delano, CA
I have a question does this water brand make flavored water?
Amber K.
Covington, KY
What is the difference between this and Fiji water?

Amazon