BY EVIAN

• Is this water worth the extra cost of other bottled waters?4 Answers
  • Why is this the #1 most reviewed item in the Eco category...2 Answers
ally l.
hilo, HI
Love this water has such a crisp clean taste compared to other leading brands . I love this plus at my local grocery store this isn't that costy as other brands
Bailey A.
Brunswick, GA
Evian is one of those waters that proves not every bottle of water is the same. The taste of Evian is so much nicer than just your run of the mill water bottle.
Allison W.
Mankato, MN
I don't get why this water is so special. Tastes processed, and not refreshing. I feel like I'm drinking plastic, not fresh water. Why pay more for Gross water?
Kelli C.
Dallas, TX
I prefer Figi but Evian is probably the next best bottled water out there! I don't like plain water but its definitely high quality & you can add flavors to it!
Lacey J.
Union Beach, NJ
Another item that I've tried in passing, usually from a gas station or something of the like. Not a product I'd pay full retail for or that I would buy in bulk.
Adriana G.
San Antonio, TX
A lot of people say that all water tastes the same but I can tell the difference and this is one of my favorite waters to drink because it's so clean and crisp.
Kimberly G.
I haven't had a bottle of Evian for a while but from what I can remember I used to be obsessed lol this was all I wanted to drink! I would say it is affordable.
Jessica E.
San Antonio, TX
Never a fan of the price point , and not a fan of the taste either. It just reminds me of backwash water whenever it is not super cold. Sorry to be so specific.
Carrie E.
Avon, NY
I drink tons of water every day-at least 100oz a day. When I'm not at home I need bottled water that tastes like actual water not chemical tasting. Love Evian!
Tara G.
Philadelphia, PA
So clean and refreshing. It doesn't have any of that weird fizz that other bottled waters have, and it doesn't taste like meta. Just clean and delicious water.
Summer B.
Sabina, OH
Does this taste weird to anyone else?
Ashley D.
Does anyone else like this water?
Summer S.
Lawrenceville, GA
Where can I find this product?
Stephanie R.
Delano, CA
I have a question does this water brand make flavored water?
Amber K.
Covington, KY
What is the difference between this and Fiji water?

Amazon