BY EVIAN

• Is this water worth the extra cost of other bottled waters?4 Answers
  • Why is this the #1 most reviewed item in the Eco category...2 Answers
camila a.
miami
think evians taste pure and clean. Most waters ive had before taste different after drinking this. The flavor is crisp and clean. Its afforadable and i believe fluride free. I buy this every time i go to the grocery store!
Sarah M.
Love Evian water! It is a classic and will always taste great and refreshing. I never knew what Evian was until I watched "The Paren't Trap" and tried it out! It is quite expensive which is something I don't enjoy. I would buy it again though if I had the chance.
Adriana G.
San Antonio, TX
A lot of people say that all water tastes the same but I can tell the difference and this is one of my favorite waters to drink because it's so clean and crisp.
Taylor K.
Evian is great tasting water. Its kind of pricey but it tastes very clean and pure. You can't taste any minerals what so ever. And that's what I like to taste..
Kimberly G.
I haven't had a bottle of Evian for a while but from what I can remember I used to be obsessed lol this was all I wanted to drink! I would say it is affordable.
Delirio G.
Los Angeles, CA
I like having packages of this water at home. I like the way this water tastes because even though it's just water some other water brand don't taste that good.
Jessica E.
San Antonio, TX
Never a fan of the price point , and not a fan of the taste either. It just reminds me of backwash water whenever it is not super cold. Sorry to be so specific.
Michaella G.
North Augusta, SC
This water has the most pure taste of bottle waters i drink regularly. I prefer spring water and that this is one of the best tasting brands out of my regulars.
Allison W.
Mankato, MN
I don't get why this water is so special. Tastes processed, and not refreshing. I feel like I'm drinking plastic, not fresh water. Why pay more for Gross water?
Dina S.
Antioch, CA
Drink this all the time it has a sweet fresh mountain spring water taste....I drink about 4-5 bottles a day I can literally drink the whole bottle in one stance
Summer B.
Sabina, OH
Does this taste weird to anyone else?
Ashley D.
Does anyone else like this water?
Summer S.
Lawrenceville, GA
Where can I find this product?
Stephanie R.
Delano, CA
I have a question does this water brand make flavored water?
Amber K.
Covington, KY
What is the difference between this and Fiji water?

Amazon