BY EVIAN

• Does anyone else like this water?29 Answers
  • Is this water worth the extra cost of other bottled waters?4 Answers
  • Why is this the #1 most reviewed item in the Eco category...2 Answers
Laura H.
Yup my sister is obsessed with having her Evian water, i don't see what the big deal is thought, just tastes like water. At least it doesn't taste dirty or weird tho. :)
pamela c.
Converse, TX
Awesome water!! Tastes less like chemicals!! Un like the others it is really smooth and very fresh!! Recommended to everyone!! Get it all the time we are at a gas station
Brianna S.
Evian's water is really great! The taste is really crisp and I prefer it to water brands. I only buy it once in a while because of the price, but it is totally worth it!
Patricia B.
Sharon Hill, PA
Great tasting water. It is extremely refreshing during and after a work-out and it does not have a plastic taste like I have found with some brands of bottled water.
Angela O.
Louisville, KY
This is my favorit Evian! i love the glass bottle. makes it look elegant and perfect for entertaining without unsightly water bottles. while not exactly cost effective, i would not say they are ridiculously priced. I would purchase again and recommend.
Arlene G.
JERSEY CITY, NJ
Love the size, helps me keep track of how much water intake I'm allowing per day which is important for someone that hates plain water like me, but flavor is good, definitely satisfying.
Lexy L.
Bloomington , IL
Not bad. It's one of the better bottled waters that I've had. Cute packaging and really convenient when you're on the go. Overall, I really like this product and I will most likely continue to purchase it.
Paola V.
What can you say? its water, its good for you. This brand is one that we buy because its affordable. Water is good for you. Just remember to try to recycle your bottles.
Kristina Y.
camila a.
miami
think evians taste pure and clean. Most waters ive had before taste different after drinking this. The flavor is crisp and clean. Its afforadable and i believe fluride free. I buy this every time i go to the grocery store!
Summer B.
Sabina, OH
Does this taste weird to anyone else?
Ashley D.
Does anyone else like this water?
Summer S.
Lawrenceville, GA
Where can I find this product?
Stephanie R.
Delano, CA
I have a question does this water brand make flavored water?
Amber K.
Covington, KY
What is the difference between this and Fiji water?

Amazon