BY EVIAN

• Does anyone else like this water?29 Answers
  • Is this water worth the extra cost of other bottled waters?4 Answers
  • Why is this the #1 most reviewed item in the Eco category...2 Answers
Hunter W.
I love the smoothness of Evian. I know that people feel "water is water" and it all tastes the same, but it doesn't. I don't purchase Evian as much as I would like due to the price point but I love it just the same. It also just helps me feel more refreshed due to the smoothr "texture".
Soyeon J.
Evian spring water is my favorite water. I know that some of you might think that water doesn't taste any different--all water tastes the same. That's what I thought until I had a bottle of Nestle water and a bottle of Evian water. I drank both and found that Nestle had a strange aftertaste, while Evian was perfectly crisp and no aftertaste.
Kirsty P.
Portland, OR
It is water, nothing really to explain here. Evian has a unique way however of bottling this crisp clear water to bring an air of elegance to even the most essential piece of daily life, drinking water. Oddly drinking Evian means I drink more water in a day and that can only be good for me
Kathryn F.
I was first introduced to Evian in college. After I moved to Albuquerque, having lived in Michigan, I learned about drinking a lot more water than I was used to. Evian became my hands down, favorite bottled water. It tastes clean and pure. It is very easy to drink and doesn't taste like it's full of chemicals or any other artificial additives.
Brieanne F.
Bordentown, NJ
This is my go-to convenience store purchase. They are usually on sale 2/$3 and I always grab two. I love the taste of this water as I can tell a huge difference between it and store brands. I will continue to purchase this product in the future and I would recommend to others as well.
Alexis N.
Sylacauga, AL
Great water with no aftertaste. If you are looking for a crisp clean taste then Evian is definitely worth the extra money. I have been a fan of Evian for a couple of years after switching from another brand and I constantly recommend it to friends when we are on road trips and such.
Claudemie M.
This is one of the few truly pH balanced waters on the market. Unfortunately, it's no where to be found in my state. I hope it did not get discontinued, the packaging was decent. I liked getting the big bottles. I would definitely purchase this again if it was still being sold locally.
Jackie O.
Columbia, SC
This seems to be my on the go water, whether I'm traveling or making a quick trip inside the gas station after filling up. I can always count on the taste and quality. For the price, it runs about the same compared to other bottles that size. Usually the size of this water and the brand play the most important role in choosing Evian.
Kiley W.
Sylvania, OH
I was not very impressed by this product, mostly because of the price for the quality of the product. The packaging is great and it is nice that the brand is offering a multiproduct package rather than just single bottles. This is just such an expensive brand of water and I do not see any difference in quality from many cheaper brands.
Chanel M.
Atlantic Beach, FL
I absolutely love this water. This is my first pick everytime!!!! It is very refreshing the pH levels are good. This water although expensive is GREAT. No complaints here 😊😊😊
Summer B.
Sabina, OH
Does this taste weird to anyone else?
Ashley D.
Does anyone else like this water?
Summer S.
Lawrenceville, GA
Where can I find this product?
Stephanie R.
Delano, CA
I have a question does this water brand make flavored water?
Amber K.
Covington, KY
What is the difference between this and Fiji water?

Amazon