BY EVIAN

• Is this water worth the extra cost of other bottled waters?4 Answers
  • Why is this the #1 most reviewed item in the Eco category...2 Answers
Dasia J.
Las Vegas, NV
I have tried soo many waters. Evian water is the BEST water ever more alkaline and less acidic than any other water I've tried. It's a little pricey but of you want a really good quality water soo fresh a clean this is the BEST .
Bailie L.
Choctaw, OK
I love this water. Some waters have that chemical taste and I drink them only if I am really thirsty. This water I grab before class or work because how amazing it taste
Jessica A.
Los Angeles, CA
The water tastes so pure compared Arrowhead or SmartWater. It's really refreshing especially when oce cold , definitely worth it but a little more costy than other brands
Denise H.
Covington, LA
I love the fresh clean taste. Taste like mountain steam water. I highly recommend buying it. . Never flat tasting. Prices are reasonable . This is always in my fridge.
Jaime M.
Warrenville, IL
I only drink Evian water! Every single day! It's in my cars, my fridge. Next to my bed. At my desk. My kids take it to school and practices. Never drink anything else'
Melissa T.
New Palestine, IN
Even though this water is a little on the pricey end, you can tell a HUGE difference in the taste. It is so crisp and refreshing. Definitely worth the few extra pennies.
Melissa V.
Davenport, FL
It's water I am one of those people that thinks they all taste the same. Same case here nothing special. I gave five stars cause it's water and it tastes like it should.
April G.
Maquoketa, IA
I love Evian water. it is one of my favorite brands to buy. It is a little pricey, which sucks. But you can find good sales on it. Evian spring water is a great choice!
Joy P.
Farmington, Mn
It's a classic, isn't it? You've seen it in the hands of most celebrities at one point or another, and who hasn't tried it? It's a trusted standby water when available.
Nicole C.
Germantown, WI
Evian never fails to deliver. Always refreshing and has such a clean taste, unlike any other bottled water and I am constantly grabbing this at any gas station I stop at.
Summer B.
Sabina, OH
Does this taste weird to anyone else?
Ashley D.
Does anyone else like this water?
Summer S.
Lawrenceville, GA
Where can I find this product?
Stephanie R.
Delano, CA
I have a question does this water brand make flavored water?
Amber K.
Covington, KY
What is the difference between this and Fiji water?

Amazon