BY EVIAN

• Is this water worth the extra cost of other bottled waters?4 Answers
  • Why is this the #1 most reviewed item in the Eco category...2 Answers
Jamyang C.
Long Is City, NY
I love evian water! I think it's a slightly bit sweet tasting which I know not everyone loves! The only downside is that it slightly more expensive than other bottled waters!
Emily S.
San Francisco, California
For me it is hard to differentiate between most waters. I like Evian because there isn't a lot of added Sodium, so I do not feel extremely thirsty after finishing the bottle.
Jessica L.
Alta Loma, CA
This water is so refreshing and delicious! I keep my bottle at my s=desk and drink the whole thing while I work. It's easy t stay hydrated when you're water is this appealing.
Dinah V.
Mundelein, IL
I am not too picky with water. I usual drink any bottled water, I don't really like tap water. Evian is something my parents have always bought so I became really used to it.
Jessie T.
Very refreshing afte. Usually only purchase when on sale. My boyfriend swears by this water due to the high elkaline level it helps settle his stomach and reduces acid levels.
angela g.
Winter Park, FL
My "go-to" bottled water! I work in a sweaty job and drink A LOT of water. I stop at convenience stores and grab my Evian to take care of my thirst. Great water taste. Simple
Erin G.
Antioch, TN
I totally can taste a difference between Evian and other bottled water, which I know sounds strange, but it's true! This water is better than purified water, but also pricier.
Ally S.
This water has a very good taste. Some waters tend to taste like plastic because of the chemicals of the bottle but this tastes refreshing and it really quenches your thirst.
Heather R.
Steubenville, OH
I recommend this to anybody who buys bottled water. Most have a gross taste from filtering and chemicals, but this does not. And personally, I love the 1 liter bottle as well.
LILLIAN S.
Abingdon, MD
This is good water and I do buy it quite often. It is fresh-tasting and clear and crisp. I try to buy it when it is on sale or I have a coupon, but I highly recommend it.
Summer B.
Sabina, OH
Does this taste weird to anyone else?
Ashley D.
Does anyone else like this water?
Summer S.
Lawrenceville, GA
Where can I find this product?
Stephanie R.
Delano, CA
I have a question does this water brand make flavored water?
Amber K.
Covington, KY
What is the difference between this and Fiji water?

Amazon