BY EVIAN

• Is this water worth the extra cost of other bottled waters?4 Answers
  • Why is this the #1 most reviewed item in the Eco category...2 Answers
Melina M.
San Francisco, CA
I find Evian to be one of the most refreshing and cleanest tasting of waters. Unfortunately it tends to be pricier than other bottled water options, so I don't usually purchase it.
Kayla C.
Las Vegas, NV
This tastes like water. I don't really find a difference between water. It tastes very refreshing after I've done a work out like any water would do. But it is a little pricey.
Saravatana B.
Little Elm, TX
The closet I can get to feeling really French lol. But I gotta say this is my favorite bottled water of all times. It's so refreshing and taste so good. Almost sweet but better.
Lisa K.
I love Evian when it comes to bottled water! While I am not usually one to spend the money on bottled water, this is my favorite when I do. I also love that this is a 1 liter bottle.
Adrian O.
San Francisco, CA
The water is okay, but it is a little pricier than most water bottles. Also evian spelled backward is naive which is a little troublesome. Overall it is a below average product.
Sarah P.
Raleigh, NC
My husband drinks this everyday and is his favorite. We often travel with Evian and have used when preparing formula bottles for child. It's our go-to water when we're on the go.
Brooke B.
Mont Alto, PA
Very clean, crisp, fresh tasting water! No flouride added either, which is a huge plus. A little more on the expensive side but great when you can find it on sale and stock up.
Emily V.
Julian, WV
Great product! Tastes just like normal water. Nothing crazy here. But, I do prefer it over some products because this one doesn't have a weird chemical or chlorine taste to it!
Jamyang C.
Long Is City, NY
I love evian water! I think it's a slightly bit sweet tasting which I know not everyone loves! The only downside is that it slightly more expensive than other bottled waters!
Jessie T.
Very refreshing afte. Usually only purchase when on sale. My boyfriend swears by this water due to the high elkaline level it helps settle his stomach and reduces acid levels.
Summer B.
Sabina, OH
Does this taste weird to anyone else?
Ashley D.
Does anyone else like this water?
Summer S.
Lawrenceville, GA
Where can I find this product?
Stephanie R.
Delano, CA
I have a question does this water brand make flavored water?
Amber K.
Covington, KY
What is the difference between this and Fiji water?

Amazon