BY EVIAN

• Is this water worth the extra cost of other bottled waters?4 Answers
  • Why is this the #1 most reviewed item in the Eco category...2 Answers
Sara H.
Wood River, IL
LOVE Evian water! Clean, crisp, top-notch product. Feels, tastes and looks like a luxury product If I could only drink one bottled water for the rest of my life, Evian would be it.
bridget c.
Tastes great and easy to throw in your purse far or backpack for school. Its pretty cheap and you can get it at most stores. And it doesn't taste like tap water like some brands do.
Rosaly N.
Evian, sin duda alguna es de la mejores por su sabor natural y fresco. Aunque en mi país sea costoso adquirirla a veces provoca antojarse con esta bebida de calidad.
Melissa B.
GREAT PRODUCT LOVE IT WILL RECOMMEND. KIDS LOVE IT AND. BUY THIS WHEN WE GO TO THE STORE. LIKE TO HAVE ONE FOR LUNCH. ITS GREAT COMPARED TO OTHERS. HAS TO BE THE BEST. GOOD VALUE.
Blake E.
Not the best or worst tasting water I've ever had but the cap design I've found is not very good and I always manage to squirt some water on myself before the bottle is finished.
Crystal C.
Lakewood Rch, FL
Nothing helps you track your water intake than these 1ltr bottles from evian. Not only does the water taste great but the size challenges you to keep hydrated throughout the day!
Laura A.
Springfield, IL
There is nothing better than voss water but this also takes the cake. I've always loved water and this was always my first choice after a run or simply thirsty .
Melina M.
San Francisco, CA
I find Evian to be one of the most refreshing and cleanest tasting of waters. Unfortunately it tends to be pricier than other bottled water options, so I don't usually purchase it.
Shai C.
This was the freshest bottle of water I've ever tasted. It was crisp and hydrating and I couldn't stop drinking it at all. Finished the bottle with 15-20 minutes.
Stephanie R.
Cleveland, OH
It tastes good. But you're paying a pretty price compared to some other spring waters out there. The taste doesn't leave a weird aftertaste which is really good.
Summer B.
Sabina, OH
Does this taste weird to anyone else?
Ashley D.
Does anyone else like this water?
Summer S.
Lawrenceville, GA
Where can I find this product?
Stephanie R.
Delano, CA
I have a question does this water brand make flavored water?
Amber K.
Covington, KY
What is the difference between this and Fiji water?

Amazon