BY EVIAN

• Is this water worth the extra cost of other bottled waters?4 Answers
  • Why is this the #1 most reviewed item in the Eco category...2 Answers
April J.
Cartersville, Ga
This is one of my favorite waters. It has a great taste. I prefer the individual bottles. some have a spout that's really convenient and it's my absolute favorite
Joceline Q.
San Juan, TX
Good water. Love the packaging. One of my favorite brands. I usually purchase this bottle/ brand to take to school, lasts me all day. Love it, would recommend for others to purchase!
Melanie M.
El Paso, TX
I like the size of the bottle, but I really did not like the taste of the water. I can't explain it but it has like a sweet oily taste to it, i did not like it and will not buy again
Stephanie D.
Belmont, MA
Every now and then I treat myself to an Evian. There is a special taste to it that makes you want to drink it. I am not always craving water, but when I know I need it, I choose Evian.
Iesha B.
Columbia, SC
One of the few brands of water on the market that is alkaline. I'm not much of a fan of the taste of this water though. I do wish that Evian came in a glass bottle instead of plastic.
Caitlyn B.
Bryant, AR
Crisp and refreshing. Doesn't have a bitter aftertaste and a 1 liter bottle comes at a good price. I feel like I am getting quality water that doesn't have a bunch of salt added in.
Amanda A.
Woodbridge, VA
I've loved this water since I was about 10. Everyday after ballet class I would go and get a bottle. This water is gentle on the throat yet refreshing. My favorite water hands down.
brandi g.
I don't like this water. It almost taste like my tap water. And I rather drink the water out of my faucet than buy it for almost 4.00. I feel its a waste of money
Spencer C.
Scottsdale, AZ
Not only is the water delicious, but the bottle seems very fashionable? Somehow it always goes with my outfits. Other than that, water always tastes extremely clean and refreshing!
bridget c.
Tastes great and easy to throw in your purse far or backpack for school. Its pretty cheap and you can get it at most stores. And it doesn't taste like tap water like some brands do.
Summer B.
Sabina, OH
Does this taste weird to anyone else?
Ashley D.
Does anyone else like this water?
Summer S.
Lawrenceville, GA
Where can I find this product?
Stephanie R.
Delano, CA
I have a question does this water brand make flavored water?
Amber K.
Covington, KY
What is the difference between this and Fiji water?

Amazon