BY EVIAN

• Does anyone else like this water?29 Answers
  • Is this water worth the extra cost of other bottled waters?4 Answers
  • Why is this the #1 most reviewed item in the Eco category...2 Answers
Carina J.
To some water might just be water but to other's you can taste a difference. I love this one and would drink it exclusive if it was more affordable. But definitely
my first choice when I am out and about and want to by water.
Melissa H.
Newport News, VA
Good, natural water from a brand I trust to be high quality. I like the larger quantity of water to keep hydrated for longer, it is much more convenient than buying 2 small bottles sometimes.
Michelle R.
Essex Jct, VT
I love Evian water! I drink 3 liters of water every single day. Even though it is just water and is considered tasteless, the taste really matters. Evian tastes amazing.
Somantha S.
I'm not sure what I can really say about this water. It tasted good and clean, it wasn't the best water Ii ever had. The price was nice and cheap. It's not the best bottled water but it isn't bad.
Cate S.
Pittsburgh, PA
Evian spring water is very good. I've had it most frequently in restaurants. The presentation is nice and the water doesn't have any chemical taste. Overall a good water company and provider.
Caitlan T.
Always delicious-tasting. None of that weird aftertaste I get from other brands like Aquafina and Dasani. A little more expensive than those, but well worth the price.
Stacy B.
Great tasting water. I keep water in the car in case we forget water bottles and this water is so refreshing! The kids are really into the way a bottle looks so this bottle is cool looking!
Stormie G.
Idaho Falls, ID
Evian is the only bottled water I purchase! The taste is crisp and clean without the plastic or chemical flavors! And the flip top lid on the smaller bottles is great!
Hope C.
Pensacola, FL
I love this product so much! The price is really great for the quality. The water honestly tastes better than others. I would definitely recommend this water to anyone.
I tried Evian spring water for the first time a week a go and I fell in love!! Drinking plenty of water is a new habit I'm trying to pick up and Evian will play a major part in the process
Summer B.
Sabina, OH
Does this taste weird to anyone else?
Ashley D.
Does anyone else like this water?
Summer S.
Lawrenceville, GA
Where can I find this product?
Stephanie R.
Delano, CA
I have a question does this water brand make flavored water?
Amber K.
Covington, KY
What is the difference between this and Fiji water?

Amazon