BY EVIAN

• Is this water worth the extra cost of other bottled waters?4 Answers
  • Why is this the #1 most reviewed item in the Eco category...2 Answers
Nicole J.
Tallahassee, FL
I really like Evian. Normally Ill drink from the tap, but every now and then I grab a bottle of Evian. I has a cleaner taste(mostly because its not coming from the pipes) and since its already cold out of the store, I guzzle it down. Especially on hot days. I enjoy the taste.
Brooke I.
Warrington, PA
Evian water is definitely the cleanest water out there. Very crisp very pure. My favorite bottled water around. It is a little pricey but you pay for what you get. I love that they haven't changed the packaging in all these years. I haven't tried the flavored water but the original is my favorite obviously.
Jocelyn C.
Evian has a great, fresh, crisp taste. BUT it tastes no better or worse than tap water! I can't speak for other locations around the world but to all my fellow Canadians, our tap water is fantastic and we should not feel the need to buy bottled water on the daily. I will repurchase Evian again but I prefer carrying around my own reusable water bottle.
Robyn F.
Tooele, UT
This is my favorite water. I used to think that all water MUST taste the same, but I found myself frustrated that after certain brands, I was still thirsty. Then my husband bought this. I will NEVER make that mistake again! This water actually- wait for it- QUENCHED my thirst and tasted the way water is supposed to taste. It wasn't a punishment to drink!
Melissa T.
Bowling Green, KY
These are good. they do not have a weird taste like some bottled waters. they are a little on the expensive side for water & you can find some cheaper but they are good. the bottles themselves are more durable then your average water bottle & make it through a day in my backpack unlike many others.
Stephanie J.
I'm a bit of a water snob, so I'm very picky about taste and texture. Evian is extremely refreshing, it has no outstanding/ odd tastes and it's very smooth. It's my absolute favorite. I buy it in a bulk package to justify the cost, but when it comes to these labels - you're getting what you pay for.
Zineb Y.
Mooresville, NC
If feels so silky. I love it. Very soft water. It does have a unique taste to it. It is mineral water which means it has so many things in it like calcium, magnesium, potassium and so forth. So it definitely has a taste. If you don’t like water with taste then this is not for you. It is a bit pricey for a bottle of water so you gotta keep that in mind.
Shannon S.
Broken Arrow, OK
I am not a picky person when it comes to water. I am one of those people who enjoys drinking water and don't find it to have a weird taste. However, this water tastes much more pure in comparison to others but I don't feel it is worth the price. It can be expensive in comparison to other brands.
Maria Laura M.
miami, FL

The best water I've ever tasted. I thought everything about this era of brand marketing But now I understand that truly deserves all the recognition .
Una de las mejores agua que he probado, pensé que todo lo relacionado con esta marca era solo para marketin pero no, de verdad merece tanta fama por su calidad.
An S.
Naples, FL
I really love Evian spring water. A lot of people say you can't tell the difference between one brand and another, but I can. The Evian has a clear, clean, smooth taste. Feels and tastes like you're drinking from a faucet tap at that source spring. I'd give it a higher review except for the cost. You pay for the fact that it's coming from France. Very good though. I wish I could afford to buy it all the time.
Summer B.
Sabina, OH
Does this taste weird to anyone else?
Ashley D.
Does anyone else like this water?
Summer S.
Lawrenceville, GA
Where can I find this product?
Stephanie R.
Delano, CA
I have a question does this water brand make flavored water?
Amber K.
Covington, KY
What is the difference between this and Fiji water?

Amazon