BY EVIAN

• Is this water worth the extra cost of other bottled waters?4 Answers
  • Why is this the #1 most reviewed item in the Eco category...2 Answers
Katie S.
Lakeland, FL
This is by far my favorite brand of water!! It goes down so smoothly you can just tell that this is high quality water! If i get the chance to buy this water over others, I get this every time!
Cristina L.
Austin, TX
Evian is super delicious, it really does taste like mountain spring water. The reason I don't drink it as often as I'd like is because of the price. I call myself a water snob but there are a lot of waters out there that taste just as good but for a lot less. Sorry Evian.
Carroll A.
Greensboro, NC
Evian has a nice, fresh, taste. I love the sports bottle. I keep one in the car, one in the fridge, and I also decant Evian into a spray bottle to set my makeup. All around it is a great product.
Misty C.
Sanger, TX
A nice water but I actually preferred Ozarka and Nestle waters. The price is a bit too much for the amount of water you are getting. If I am going to spend money on high-end water, I will buy Figi.
Grace I.
Buckeye, AZ
I first tried Evian while traveling in Paris, so every time I drink it, it takes me back to france. It does have that distinct mineral water taste, but it's really good!
Heather R.
Sarasota, FL
I love Evian's 1L water bottle! When it's cold I can drink the whole bottle at once! It's so refreshing! It helps keep me hydrated after yoga and I wouldn't choose any other water after a workout!
Jade W.
I really like the 1 liter bottle because it is easier to keep drinking the water from a bigger bottle. I always tell myself to finish a bottle of water a day so it's nice to have this big size.
ALI A.
These are my favorite Purified water along with Fiji and Dasani. It is worth the price. I fetch for these especially when traveling abroad since I have a unique and strange taste for water.
Nikki R.
Waco, TX
Evian is like all other filtered, bottled waters. Tastes like water but in plastic containers. Amazing overpriced. But when you're traveling stopping to drink out of a tap is hard to come by.
Cate S.
Pittsburgh, PA
Evian spring water is very good. I've had it most frequently in restaurants. The presentation is nice and the water doesn't have any chemical taste. Overall a good water company and provider.
Summer B.
Sabina, OH
Does this taste weird to anyone else?
Ashley D.
Does anyone else like this water?
Summer S.
Lawrenceville, GA
Where can I find this product?
Stephanie R.
Delano, CA
I have a question does this water brand make flavored water?
Amber K.
Covington, KY
What is the difference between this and Fiji water?

Amazon