BY EVIAN

• Is this water worth the extra cost of other bottled waters?4 Answers
  • Why is this the #1 most reviewed item in the Eco category...2 Answers
Abby R.
Virginia Bch, VA
It's water. I will buy bottled water when I need to have some water with me. I don't really know if there is a difference in taste over other waters it's just that I'm not a fan of water from some areas.
Tammy N.
Estill, SC
1,294 reviews
Evian natural spring water tastes very good.it is inexpensive.made with all natural ingredients.I usually keep some in my freezer to take with me when I travel.Great job Evian.
Misty M.
Sevierville, TN
Loke this water pretty good. As it has a great crisp fresh taste and I trust this brand pretty well as other keep finding stuff wrong. Just wish they had in a more kid friendly size to send to school.
Olivia M.
El Paso, TX
I'm very picky about the water I drink. Evian is one of the most pure tasting brands out there. It's my go to whenever it's available and whenever I have the cash. I just with it was a little cheaper.
Faith T.
WAYLAND, MI
This is one of my all time favorite waters that I repurchase weekly. The price is great and I'm never disappointed. I will continue to it Evian water in the future. It's just a great tasting water and I recommend it to anyone.
Gabriella R.
As a product, evian is very good with good quality. However, it is too expensive. Water is water no matter what bottle or tap it came out of and I think that's the bottom line.
Tara S.
My husband and I, love this water. It has a nice clean refreshing taste. Because it comes on such large bottles, we usually freeze them & drink maybe 2 throughout the day. I was definitely not a fan of water, but I love this one.
Sarah D.
I bought this water because I was told it has the most neutral ph of all bottled water brands. I still drink it sometimes but it's not my favorite. It leaves a somewhat metallic aftertaste in my mouth.
Tina Y.
Marlton, NJ
This is a trusted brand of bottled water. The water tastes good but it is a little pricey. When you have 2 kids that go through at least 2 bottles a day, this can get expensive.
Samantha P.
Great classic water with a reasonable price. The "taste" is very clean and clear. This is definitely my go to bottles water although I am trying to switch towards using an eco-friendly re-usable bottle.
Summer B.
Sabina, OH
Does this taste weird to anyone else?
Ashley D.
Does anyone else like this water?
Summer S.
Lawrenceville, GA
Where can I find this product?
Stephanie R.
Delano, CA
I have a question does this water brand make flavored water?
Amber K.
Covington, KY
What is the difference between this and Fiji water?

Amazon