BY EVIAN

• Does anyone else like this water?29 Answers
  • Is this water worth the extra cost of other bottled waters?4 Answers
  • Why is this the #1 most reviewed item in the Eco category...2 Answers
Lori E.
I do a lot of driving and tend to take bottled water with me in the car. I did try Evian and loved that there was no taste. Very refreshing to have especially when it is icy cold.
S D.
Philadelphia , PA
Best water ever! If you think all bottled water is the same your definitely wrong! This is so refreshing and has a clean fresh taste! Some bottled water doesn't have that because of vitamins and electrolytes this doesn't have an after taste or anything just a clean fresh hydrating water!
Elizabeth G.
I thought they stopped making this but am so glad I found it! Second only to smart water! I love the way it tastes (yes I think water has a taste) I just wish that the bottle was reusable and not plastic.
Joeyy C.
This product is fairly expensive, Unless you have a ton of money on hand, I wouldn't really recommend this... It is a lot heathier than regular water, but personally, it doesn't really taste different at all!
Stephanie S.
San Antonio, TX
I didn't know they had it in the us, I usually would always get it when I was in Mexico , but it's because they use big gallons over there it's all I see so I think it's great, they even made a face spray
Nicole H.
Long Is City, NY
A bit small in size but the snap cap is nice to have.
I love to go water bottles. Evan is a great brand of water and has always tasted like quality natural spring water.
Tammy N.
Estill, SC
1,294 reviews
Evian natural spring water tastes very good.it is inexpensive.made with all natural ingredients.I usually keep some in my freezer to take with me when I travel.Great job Evian.
Samantha P.
Great classic water with a reasonable price. The "taste" is very clean and clear. This is definitely my go to bottles water although I am trying to switch towards using an eco-friendly re-usable bottle.
Chloe K.
I try to drink three to four of these a day to get my hydration fix. This water can be pricey but if you buy it in bulk it will be a little cheaper. To me this water just tastes very crisp and clean.
Abby S.
This water is great but to me it's still just water so I would much rather buy the cheaper ones because they taste the same to me. It still tastes good but the price is way to much and is not worth it.
Summer B.
Sabina, OH
Does this taste weird to anyone else?
Ashley D.
Does anyone else like this water?
Summer S.
Lawrenceville, GA
Where can I find this product?
Stephanie R.
Delano, CA
I have a question does this water brand make flavored water?
Amber K.
Covington, KY
What is the difference between this and Fiji water?

Amazon