BY EVIAN

• Does anyone else like this water?29 Answers
  • Is this water worth the extra cost of other bottled waters?4 Answers
  • Why is this the #1 most reviewed item in the Eco category...2 Answers
James L.
I LOVE Evian. It has such a clean crisp pure taste to it. definitely quenches my thirst. And it's from the French alps! Beautiful. Love it. But it. I recommend it.
Robyn P.
Los Angeles, CA
Personally, I think this water tastes a little sweet. I prefer water to just taste like water, so this is not my favorite water considering the high cost of Evian.
Pamela H.
South Burlington, VT
Love this water! I like to buy the cases for parties and events I host! The kids and people drink it right up
It doesn't last long lol. Taste great! Awesome water!
Giselle P.
Jacksonville, FL
Super good crisp water. I don't think it's very affordable but I do purchase when it's on sale. Usually cvs has good sales in this water. I recommend to everyone.
Lauren A.
Richmond, TX
Perfect water for those with a sensitive taste. This water taste so pure and refreshing. good value, I'm a for sure a repeating customer. no improvement needed here
Not my favorite bottled water. I find it has sort of an off taste to it. It's one of the cheaper bottles, but I prefer aquafina or Dasani. Good for when you're thirsty but not my first choice. Wouldn't recommend
Rachel  R.
Kennesaw, Ga
There's just something about Evian water. Love it! No weird salty or sweet taste. I am picky when it comes to the taste of my purified water. Evian has always been my favorite brand, I even love their facial mist!
Hannah P.
Dayton, TN
Very refreshing. My favorite kind of water to drink if I'm unable to have other beverages. It holds flavoring a very well and doesn't taste metallic when lukewarm.
Gwenith A.
Fresno, CA
Evian Water tastes pretty much just like any other mineral water to me. Very nice, but not any better in my opinion. Still, other than the fact that it seems overhyped, it's pretty good!
Sabrina M.
I like the top it's easy to open and close while driving. I.e. I'm on the road and need to stop. I rarely drink bottled water i use my own water bottle but the water always tastes good and it's easy to travel with.
Summer B.
Sabina, OH
Does this taste weird to anyone else?
Ashley D.
Does anyone else like this water?
Summer S.
Lawrenceville, GA
Where can I find this product?
Stephanie R.
Delano, CA
I have a question does this water brand make flavored water?
Amber K.
Covington, KY
What is the difference between this and Fiji water?

Amazon