BY EVIAN

• Is this water worth the extra cost of other bottled waters?4 Answers
  • Why is this the #1 most reviewed item in the Eco category...2 Answers
Tiffany O.
Coker, AL
As far as taste goes for water this is my favorite I'm not a fan of the price but it is shipped her from France so I'm sure cost of shipping makes a big difference
Erica B.
West Milford, NJ
The best! I am an absolute water snob but I really love the crisp taste. Packaging it great and I never have to worry about the label peeing off. Love love love it
Pamela H.
South Burlington, VT
Love this water! I like to buy the cases for parties and events I host! The kids and people drink it right up
It doesn't last long lol. Taste great! Awesome water!
Natasha H.
Bowie, MD
My other go to water love the taste,my kids love it too tasted a lot of water out there and this is one of the best. Wish the bottles were much bigger and cheaper.
Giselle P.
Jacksonville, FL
Super good crisp water. I don't think it's very affordable but I do purchase when it's on sale. Usually cvs has good sales in this water. I recommend to everyone.
Gwenith A.
Fresno, CA
Evian Water tastes pretty much just like any other mineral water to me. Very nice, but not any better in my opinion. Still, other than the fact that it seems overhyped, it's pretty good!
Emily B.
Mcminnville, TN
I grew up on Evian and I still prefer the taste of it over any other water. Yes, it is pricey. I wish I could just get my tap water to taste like this. Still my fave after all this time.
Taylor C.
I tried this water for the first time when I went to France and I fell in love... And then tried it for about a month when I came back and I was tired of it, haha.
Rachel  R.
Kennesaw, Ga
There's just something about Evian water. Love it! No weird salty or sweet taste. I am picky when it comes to the taste of my purified water. Evian has always been my favorite brand, I even love their facial mist!
Desiree S.
Refreshing and no weird taste . Some bottled waters can have a slight taste to them and this is crisp and clean. I also like the bottle because it's not too thin .
Summer B.
Sabina, OH
Does this taste weird to anyone else?
Ashley D.
Does anyone else like this water?
Summer S.
Lawrenceville, GA
Where can I find this product?
Stephanie R.
Delano, CA
I have a question does this water brand make flavored water?
Amber K.
Covington, KY
What is the difference between this and Fiji water?

Amazon