BY EVIAN

• Is this water worth the extra cost of other bottled waters?4 Answers
  • Why is this the #1 most reviewed item in the Eco category...2 Answers
Danielle P.
Jacksonville, FL
I love Evian water but I find that I prefer the purified water over the spring water. I don't know what it is but I feel like the purified water is just more tasty.
Brooke P.
Kingsport, TN
Nothing beats spring water in taste but the reason Evian gets 4 stars instead of 5 from me is their price point. I can by other brands of spring water and save some of my hard-earned cash.
Becca G.
Westfield, NJ
I love to purchase this before a flight. More often then not, I find this in airports. You need to drink at least 64 ounces of water a day and this is a great way to get yourself drinking.
Madison O.
Lexington, KY
This is my go to favorite water. I like the taste and think it's worth the few extra sense when compared to Dasani or Aquafina. I also like the 1 L bottle so you can drink on it all day. I use it for refills at work
Kelcey C.
Circleville, OH
Evian water is hands down my favorite water ever. I love Spring water and have tried many different ones from many different countries. It is so refreshing and pure and has a great flavor. It's worth the extra money!
Tiffany W.
Athens, AL
One of my all time favorite waters seems to taste better to me than others. While people say water does not have a flavor, I can taste the difference between brands
sundas z.
Fresh Meadows, NY
I still remember I got this water bottle on my birthday when I was really thirsty .even though water is colorless and tasteless it varies where it comes from and this water taste great.it is very fresh and tasteful .
Cady G.
Phoenix, AZ
The bottle is beautiful, and drinking from glass really enhances the overall experience. Evian water itself however, has to be ice cold or its tends to taste dirty.
Vee Vee D.
Irvine, CA
Can't go wrong with expensive water. I don't know if it's just the placebo effect, but I definitely feel like this water tastes better. I'm a tap water snob, though. If I were rich, sure, I'd go for this over a brita :)
Ervina P.
Lemoore, CA
Wa bought yesterday not only the water taste good but the price is on sale also si is good to buy this bottkw water especially when you planning to go with you kids
Summer B.
Sabina, OH
Does this taste weird to anyone else?
Ashley D.
Does anyone else like this water?
Summer S.
Lawrenceville, GA
Where can I find this product?
Stephanie R.
Delano, CA
I have a question does this water brand make flavored water?
Amber K.
Covington, KY
What is the difference between this and Fiji water?

Amazon