BY EVIAN

• Does anyone else like this water?29 Answers
  • Is this water worth the extra cost of other bottled waters?4 Answers
  • Why is this the #1 most reviewed item in the Eco category...2 Answers
evian® Natural Spring Water
I actually really like the taste of this spring water it doesn't have that bad aftertaste like most spring waterv and it's definitely one of my favorites it's affordable and I buy mines at Walmart and a reasonable price
Kimberly F.
Ok so this is my favorite water of all time. The price, though... the price...expensive but I splurge on it a lot because it's seriously so delicious and refreshing.
Tiffany H.
Adelanto, CA
A lot of people say that all water tastes the same and that's definitely not true. I love this water, it's crisp and clean and I prefer it over other water for sure.
Amanda D.
Fond du Lac, Wisconsin
Decent tasting water and fairly inexpensive. I tend to buy this water at the gas station on road trips when there are few alternatives. Not my first choice but have purchased it many times.
Mary Ellen L.
Clarks Summit, PA
Started drinking this brand at the US OPEN and I love it. It is refreshing with a clean taste that makes me feel good about what I am putting into my body. The packaging makes the bottles reusable. Highly recommended!
Brooke P.
Kingsport, TN
Nothing beats spring water in taste but the reason Evian gets 4 stars instead of 5 from me is their price point. I can by other brands of spring water and save some of my hard-earned cash.
Becca G.
Westfield, NJ
I love to purchase this before a flight. More often then not, I find this in airports. You need to drink at least 64 ounces of water a day and this is a great way to get yourself drinking.
Danielle P.
Jacksonville, FL
I love Evian water but I find that I prefer the purified water over the spring water. I don't know what it is but I feel like the purified water is just more tasty.
Tamika E.
I use this water for my 1 year old. It's the only bottled water that I can get him to drink. I use it to dilute his juice and also as a supplement to milk at night.
sundas z.
Fresh Meadows, NY
I still remember I got this water bottle on my birthday when I was really thirsty .even though water is colorless and tasteless it varies where it comes from and this water taste great.it is very fresh and tasteful .
Summer B.
Sabina, OH
Does this taste weird to anyone else?
Ashley D.
Does anyone else like this water?
Summer S.
Lawrenceville, GA
Where can I find this product?
Stephanie R.
Delano, CA
I have a question does this water brand make flavored water?
Amber K.
Covington, KY
What is the difference between this and Fiji water?

Amazon