BY EVIAN

• Is this water worth the extra cost of other bottled waters?4 Answers
  • Why is this the #1 most reviewed item in the Eco category...2 Answers
andrea m.
Davie, FL
I love this water bottle! The water tastes so fresh and it's always available at every store I go to. It is my go to drink if I'm out and am feeling a little thirsty.
Sarah M.
Highland, CA
Great for on the go or taking to work. I love the water even though the bottle is not so durable that's why I gave it 4 stars but other than that great quality water.
Tiffany H.
Adelanto, CA
A lot of people say that all water tastes the same and that's definitely not true. I love this water, it's crisp and clean and I prefer it over other water for sure.
Grecia G.

It is not the most common in my consumption but can be defined as delicate and subtle. It has a very sweet taste and definitely elegant presentation and very tasty .
JACQUELINE A P.
Ingleside, IL
I love evian water and when I buy by the case, it is heavy but well worth the taste. If you have well water, cook with this instead the food tastes better I promise.
Diana A.
Wilmington, CA
this is a great water feels nice fresh and really really clean which is one thing I enjoy that I feel like not all water is have the nice clean fresh taste sensation
Teresa B.
Campton, KY
I basically drink nothing but water so I buy it in cases all the time and keep at home in our fridge. This is a great water at a great price that my family an I love.
Yolanda C.
We love this clear crispy water. I always stick it in the freezer about every half hour I shake the bottle to get an end result of a crunchy slushy drink. Super refreshing!
Jose H.
Delray Beach, FL
I really like to drink this water sometime because it is refreshing, but most of all...it may sound weird but i really like the bottle and the way the water pours....
Amanda D.
Fond du Lac, Wisconsin
Decent tasting water and fairly inexpensive. I tend to buy this water at the gas station on road trips when there are few alternatives. Not my first choice but have purchased it many times.
Summer B.
Sabina, OH
Does this taste weird to anyone else?
Ashley D.
Does anyone else like this water?
Summer S.
Lawrenceville, GA
Where can I find this product?
Stephanie R.
Delano, CA
I have a question does this water brand make flavored water?
Amber K.
Covington, KY
What is the difference between this and Fiji water?

Amazon