BY EVIAN

• Is this water worth the extra cost of other bottled waters?4 Answers
  • Why is this the #1 most reviewed item in the Eco category...2 Answers
Tyler A.
San Antonio, TX
Evian is my favorite bottled water. It tastes the best, almost sweet and I drink this more than any other water type. If you're not a fan of drinking water all day try this and see if it helps.
Gemma F.
Vista, CA
Taste clean and very fresh and very natural. This is my favorite brand of water because it doesn't only quench your thirst but also puts moisture back on your skin, I usually this in a mini spray bottle and put it inside my purse, so when I feel I need a little pick me up, I spray this on my face and it feels good!
Tori L.
Mt Pleasant, SC
Honestly, I do not understand why this costs so much money. It is literally just water! I think that it is a fine water, but you can get water for a much lower price and it still tastes the same!
Emily L.
Personally I try my best to never have to purchase bottled water. If I have no other choice I will choose this brand but otherwise I just carry a water bottle with me.
Alicia W.
White Bluff, TN
I love this water. When I was in France all I drank was Evian so I always feel like I'm in France when I drink it. To me that's worth buying but it is actually good. :)
Meghan N.
I don't know why, but Evian, smartwater, and especially arrowhead taste funny to me. I thought it was because it was spring water but I've tasted other brands of spring water and they taste fine.
Megan M.
Louisville, KY
This brand of water always reminds me of a movie I used to watch all the time in middle school. The water is very good quality and you can find it at most supermarkets.
Paige G.
Lisle, IL
I love the taste of Evian and the shape of this bottle is so cool. I drink a ton of water, and this bottle lasts me through the day. And it's reasonably priced as well!
I actually really like the taste of this spring water it doesn't have that bad aftertaste like most spring waterv and it's definitely one of my favorites it's affordable and I buy mines at Walmart and a reasonable price
Kristina P.
Chicago , IL
This is a great size and water. The only thing is that the price is usually a little higher. When it comes to a simple bottle of water, I usually go for the cheapest. I would buy this again, but I don't very frequently.
Summer B.
Sabina, OH
Does this taste weird to anyone else?
Ashley D.
Does anyone else like this water?
Summer S.
Lawrenceville, GA
Where can I find this product?
Stephanie R.
Delano, CA
I have a question does this water brand make flavored water?
Amber K.
Covington, KY
What is the difference between this and Fiji water?

Amazon