BY EVIAN

• Is this water worth the extra cost of other bottled waters?4 Answers
  • Why is this the #1 most reviewed item in the Eco category...2 Answers
Heather H.
Denton, TX
What can you say? its water, its good for you. This brand is one that we buy because its affordable. Water is good for you. Just remember to try to recycle your bottles.
Constance E.
Oklahoma City, OK
I've bought this in the past but it not really one of my favorite bottled water. The packaging is nice and I like the bottle size. The flavor of the water doesn't really appeal to me that much also it is one the pricey side of grocery store water brands.
Julie V.
Brooklyn, NY
Evian water is carried nationwide at many locations. If I had any other choice, I would choose the latter. I don't find it crisp and clear like most of the other bottled waters I'm use to drinking. It'll do the job of quenching your thirst but not my first choice if I had options.
Tyler A.
San Antonio, TX
Evian is my favorite bottled water. It tastes the best, almost sweet and I drink this more than any other water type. If you're not a fan of drinking water all day try this and see if it helps.
Paige G.
Lisle, IL
I love the taste of Evian and the shape of this bottle is so cool. I drink a ton of water, and this bottle lasts me through the day. And it's reasonably priced as well!
Erin S.
Lewis Mcchord, WA
When I was living in Europe this was one of my favorite brands. Back in the USA now and I buy it all the time. I love the mouthfeel, taste, and how well I feel it hydrates. I also use the spray version on long haul flights!
Gemma F.
Vista, CA
Taste clean and very fresh and very natural. This is my favorite brand of water because it doesn't only quench your thirst but also puts moisture back on your skin, I usually this in a mini spray bottle and put it inside my purse, so when I feel I need a little pick me up, I spray this on my face and it feels good!
Alicia W.
White Bluff, TN
I love this water. When I was in France all I drank was Evian so I always feel like I'm in France when I drink it. To me that's worth buying but it is actually good. :)
Dominique A.
CARLSBAD, CA
I know everyone is supposed to like this stuff but I'm not a huge fan of the flavor. I prefer smart water or kirkland. I guess I just don't like mineral water so much.
Rachel C.
Canyon Cntry, CA
The water tasted clean and crisp and no mineral flavoring. It was great for what I needed but the bottle that I had was so thin that it spilled when I took off the cap.
Summer B.
Sabina, OH
Does this taste weird to anyone else?
Ashley D.
Does anyone else like this water?
Summer S.
Lawrenceville, GA
Where can I find this product?
Stephanie R.
Delano, CA
I have a question does this water brand make flavored water?
Amber K.
Covington, KY
What is the difference between this and Fiji water?

Amazon