BY EVIAN

• Does anyone else like this water?29 Answers
  • Is this water worth the extra cost of other bottled waters?4 Answers
  • Why is this the #1 most reviewed item in the Eco category...2 Answers
Heather F.
I love Evian, It is the absolute best thirst quenching water. I love the glass bottles for home use and sharing. They are beautiful, and seem to keep the water extra fresh.
Erin G.
Columbus, IN
Smooth and tasteless. This water is by far My favorite water! If I ever stop at a gas station it's my go to! However for grocery shopping I steer clear due to price point!
Shakara H.
Little Rock, AR
Love it, i has a very crisp taste and is very refreshing. Usually try and grab a case every few months. Bottles are slim and can easily fit in a tote and not take up space.
Abbigail S.
Wentzville , MO
This stuff is so fresh and rejuvenating! I love the packaging and taste of no chemical that other waters have. Good prices and it met my expectations. Found in most stores
Taylor M.
Palm Bch Gdns, FL
Tastes very fresh, but I am not really buying plastic water bottles anymore. I have many reusable bottles that I can fill up for free and aren't harmful to the environment.
Jessica B.
Jax Bch, FL
It's water. It's clear and refreshing and delicious. It has no flavor. It's clean and tastes like diving off a cliff into a sparkling pool of crisp icy mountain glacier water.
Katie W.
Columbus, GA
I always go for this bottled water. It's so delicious. You can certainly taste the difference in this water compared to others. I have been hooked on this for a long time.
Jacquelyn W.
Tulsa, OK
For some reason, we used to think it was impressive to drink Evian in middle school. Now, it just tastes like every other generic bottled water on the planet: like plastic.
alejandra l.
lake geneva
Great tasting water love love love it. Started using it because of a video i saw onli e where they tested all bottled waters for their alkaline and this one was by far the best it as ph of 7 to 7.5
Dina T.
I looooove this water I'm real picky about taste and I love that this water is the best compared to all the others that have an after taste this has nothing just freshness
Summer B.
Sabina, OH
Does this taste weird to anyone else?
Ashley D.
Does anyone else like this water?
Summer S.
Lawrenceville, GA
Where can I find this product?
Stephanie R.
Delano, CA
I have a question does this water brand make flavored water?
Amber K.
Covington, KY
What is the difference between this and Fiji water?

Amazon