BY EVIAN

• Is this water worth the extra cost of other bottled waters?4 Answers
  • Why is this the #1 most reviewed item in the Eco category...2 Answers
Baily W.
Clarksville, IN
Evian is so pure you instantly feel refreshed with just the first sip. It's bottles are the first ones I find myself drawn to when I'm at the grocery store or a gas station.
Rachael K.
Austin, TX
Evian spring water is my favorite bottled water! The packaging is very crisp and clear and the bottle shape helps make it easy to hold. The taste is refreshing and filtered. Tastes very good! Would definitely buy again and recommend!
Melissa K.
Port Wentwrth, GA
I really like the water. It has a crisp,clean taste and is one of my favorite bottled waters. I try not to purchase bottled water often, but when I'm traveling I know Evian is a quality water I can trust.
Stephanie S.
Mcdonough, GA
I'm going to be as straightforward as possible here: no. I cannot comprehend paying THAT much for a bottle of water that leaves a milky aftertaste. There are better bottled waters on the market, for sure.
Chelsea L.
Guilford, CT
Love this Evian water. Cute little bottles fit easily in my purse and the water is so refreshing. Some people say all water tastes the same but to me Evian takes the cake!
Nicki M.
Sacramento, CA
My favorite bottled water ever. I don't know why but it tastes like your not even drinking water I love Evian I don't really like water but this water makes me drink water.
Heather F.
I love Evian, It is the absolute best thirst quenching water. I love the glass bottles for home use and sharing. They are beautiful, and seem to keep the water extra fresh.
Dina T.
I looooove this water I'm real picky about taste and I love that this water is the best compared to all the others that have an after taste this has nothing just freshness
Abbigail S.
Wentzville , MO
This stuff is so fresh and rejuvenating! I love the packaging and taste of no chemical that other waters have. Good prices and it met my expectations. Found in most stores
Jessica B.
Jax Bch, FL
It's water. It's clear and refreshing and delicious. It has no flavor. It's clean and tastes like diving off a cliff into a sparkling pool of crisp icy mountain glacier water.
Summer B.
Sabina, OH
Does this taste weird to anyone else?
Ashley D.
Does anyone else like this water?
Summer S.
Lawrenceville, GA
Where can I find this product?
Stephanie R.
Delano, CA
I have a question does this water brand make flavored water?
Amber K.
Covington, KY
What is the difference between this and Fiji water?

Amazon