BY EVIAN

• Is this water worth the extra cost of other bottled waters?4 Answers
  • Why is this the #1 most reviewed item in the Eco category...2 Answers
Bertha V.
Granada hills, Ca
Out of all the water companies this one would be one of my top 5. It taste refreshing and fresh. It's price is adorable as well between $2-3 with tax depending where you do.
Lisa P.
I love the very plain taste of Evian Water. It's just water without all the chemicals in tap water. It doesn't have strong mineral taste. It's a bit pricey when compared to other spring water out there.
Hannah H.
There is absolutely nothing like Evian! There is a difference in tastes of water. Aquafina and Dasani are by far the worst and Evian is the best! Definitely worth the price!
Renee F.
The price of bottle water is ridiculous. I only bought it because i needed bottle water for my babies bottle and we were on a road trip. Almost five dollars for one bottle?!
Jacqueline M.
Reading , PA
As an avid water drinker I am a bit picky with which brands of water I drink. Evian is always refreshing and has no weird taste like some water has. Plus, I love the cap lol.
Gina C.
This is the only water I will drink. Have you ever read the back story on Evian? This stuff actually was meant to cure people from diseases, this water is as pure as it gets.
Clarissa R.
San Antonio, TX
I really love the packaging of Evian water. It really makes the water look crisp and fresh, so brownie points to the design team. As for taste, water is water. #sorrynotsorry
Nicole C.
Arlington, TX
Great tasting water, no complaints. I buy the 1 liter (about 5-6 at a time) and pour it in a glass instead of buying a big pack of water bottles because i don't finish a bottle in one sitting, this is the way I prefer to drink water.
LIZETH V.
Edinburg, TX
I love this brand, It is not heavy and it tastes very good, I love the 1 Liter bottle because it is what I need with me in the gym, It is perfect to me, and the cost is good.
Melissa K.
Port Wentwrth, GA
I really like the water. It has a crisp,clean taste and is one of my favorite bottled waters. I try not to purchase bottled water often, but when I'm traveling I know Evian is a quality water I can trust.
Summer B.
Sabina, OH
Does this taste weird to anyone else?
Ashley D.
Does anyone else like this water?
Summer S.
Lawrenceville, GA
Where can I find this product?
Stephanie R.
Delano, CA
I have a question does this water brand make flavored water?
Amber K.
Covington, KY
What is the difference between this and Fiji water?

Amazon